Oct. 16-23, 2010 - Bring Back the Magic

Hi all! I miss all of our cruise buddies! :sad1: I am gald everyone is home safe and sound. :dance3: I guess Annika and Christian are still in WDW. We have been very busy since we got home. Friday night was the last football game. Tommy is considering giving up his position at the high school. I think it is probably best even though I know he will miss it. Our grand daughter will be born sometime in the next two weeks. :banana: I can not wait to get my hands on her. :goodvibes

Hi Leisha! :wave2:

I miss you too! I've been enjoying all of Tommy's pictures - just need to figure out how to copy them over to my computer.

I was thinking of Annika and Christian over the weekend too when I was watching the Dream Float-Out - very exciting! :yay: We did run into them at the Beach Club last Tuesday and they were still having a great time.

Of course you will let us know the minute that Aiden is born, right???

Hi Leisha! :wave2:

I miss you too! I've been enjoying all of Tommy's pictures - just need to figure out how to copy them over to my computer.

I was thinking of Annika and Christian over the weekend too when I was watching the Dream Float-Out - very exciting! :yay: We did run into them at the Beach Club last Tuesday and they were still having a great time.

Of course you will let us know the minute that Aiden is born, right???

You all will be some of the first to know. I can nto wait. Did Frank get home OK. I loved the pictures of the dessert party. It looked beautiful! I will have Tommy download all of the pictures to a CD and send it to you.

I talked to Ronbin last night and she is so excited about you and Frank going on the cruise in Oct. I am trying to find a way to get on that ship.

You all will be some of the first to know. I can nto wait. Did Frank get home OK. I loved the pictures of the dessert party. It looked beautiful! I will have Tommy download all of the pictures to a CD and send it to you.

I talked to Ronbin last night and she is so excited about you and Frank going on the cruise in Oct. I am trying to find a way to get on that ship.

We would love it if you guys were able to make it! Check out the thread: http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2440904

Hi guys!!!

Baby time, I hope all goes well!!!

First day as a Parrot Head went well. They have been open 2 1/2 years and Jimmy has only been here once. I hope he shows up more often in Pensacola!! Two guys from the house band here have been asked to tour with Jimmy when his regulars can't. How cool is that!!

We are counting down to Alaska!!! Kathy cruises first in LA!!!! So come on April!!!

Have a great day all!!! I miss you!

Hi guys!!!

First day as a Parrot Head went well. They have been open 2 1/2 years and Jimmy has only been here once. I hope he shows up more often in Pensacola!! Two guys from the house band here have been asked to tour with Jimmy when his regulars can't. How cool is that!!

We are counting down to Alaska!!! Kathy cruises first in LA!!!! So come on April!!!

Glad to hear you survived the back-to-work thing ;)

We are really looking forward to the Repo cruise and my first trip to Disneyland. Not to mention the Villas at the Grand Californian :woohoo: We promise to get the Wonder to Canada for all you Alaska cruisers, but we're going to make a couple of stops along the way. I can't wait to do a spa villa on one of the sea days, as we're cruising along the California coast! :cloud9:

So when will your cruise pictures hit Photobucket Joanne???

Some are there already, the rest will have to wait until the week end

IMGP0119.jpg

IMGP0128.jpg

Tequila any one?
DSCN2355.jpg

Best servers ever!!

DSCN2345.jpg

DSCN2244.jpg

Good morning all my cruising friends,

I'm finally getting around to posting here. It's been a very busy week since we got back but I won't bore you with details.

It was a wonderful cruise - miss everyone. Also miss the warm weather.

Start PT on the foot today.

Joanne - Great pictures! I haven't even taken time to view all ours yet.

Next up is to continue with the Alaska plans.

N

Love the pictures! I need to get mine downloaded still. We had a week of cruise and a week of WDW :eek: I'm still trying to catch up :rolleyes:

We ended up with THREE Palo visits :woohoo: Two dinners and one brunch :thumbsup2 We were so spoiled! Ciao was also our server for all of our meals. We had dinner in Palo's on Friday night and I saw him again bright and early the next morning in Topsiders when we ate breakfast! I asked him if he ever sleeps :confused3 He said "not much" :laughing:

Hi guys!!!

I thought about you all day. I am glad it went good.

Glad to hear you survived the back-to-work thing ;)

We are really looking forward to the Repo cruise and my first trip to Disneyland. Not to mention the Villas at the Grand Californian :woohoo: We promise to get the Wonder to Canada for all you Alaska cruisers, but we're going to make a couple of stops along the way. I can't wait to do a spa villa on one of the sea days, as we're cruising along the California coast! :cloud9:

We want lots of pictures!!!:surfweb:

Love the pictures! I need to get mine downloaded still. We had a week of cruise and a week of WDW :eek: I'm still trying to catch up :rolleyes:

We ended up with THREE Palo visits :woohoo: Two dinners and one brunch :thumbsup2 We were so spoiled! Ciao was also our server for all of our meals. We had dinner in Palo's on Friday night and I saw him again bright and early the next morning in Topsiders when we ate breakfast! I asked him if he ever sleeps :confused3 He said "not much" :laughing:

THREE Palo visits!!! :woohoo: I thought it was funny that an Italian restaurant would have a waiter named Ciao :lmao: I can't believe how much those guys work.

I am looking forward to some birthday party pictures...:lmao:

THREE Palo visits!!! :woohoo: I thought it was funny that an Italian restaurant would have a waiter named Ciao :lmao: I can't believe how much those guys work.

I am looking forward to some birthday party pictures...:lmao:

:goodvibes Birthday activities were a BLAST! Friends and family really know how to take advantage of you :lmao:

We had a character breakfast in Parrot Cay where I was presented with a shirt that I had to wear for the days activities. I was to go on a scavenger hunt, told to meet on Deck 2 by the elevators at a certain time.
P1000272.jpg

This is what I see .. .
P1010036.jpg

We were all over the ship with the scavenger hunt . . .my granddaughter had a BLAST following grandma and helping participate in the activities.

I would like to thank JOANNEL
P1010074-2.jpg

and, goslingl
P1010070-2.jpg

For the lovely cards and additional headgear! I was blown away with the thoughtfulness of everyone involved. I really didn't expect much, and received an overabundance of good wishes. :grouphug:

The end result . . .I was decked out!
P1000292.jpg

:lmao: :confused3 :rotfl:

After the scavenger hunt ended, we had a little party in the Promenade Lounge and ended the event with a group photo.
100_0479.jpg

Dinner was at Palo

100_0544.jpg

Our server was Ciao
P1010181.jpg

And this was only ONE day of the cruise! :cool1: We were a whirl of activity the entire time .. . :hyper: :jumping1: I am still trying to catch up on my rest.

Looking forward to more pictures from everyone :love:
It's been fun and i will do it again soon!

:goodvibes Birthday activities were a BLAST! Friends and family really know how to take advantage of you :lmao:

We had a character breakfast in Parrot Cay where I was presented with a shirt that I had to wear for the days activities. I was to go on a scavenger hunt, told to meet on Deck 2 by the elevators at a certain time.

This is what I see .. .

We were all over the ship with the scavenger hunt . . .my granddaughter had a BLAST following grandma and helping participate in the activities.

I would like to thank JOANNEL

and, goslingl

For the lovely cards and additional headgear! I was blown away with the thoughtfulness of everyone involved. I really didn't expect much, and received an overabundance of good wishes. :grouphug:

The end result . . .I was decked out!

:lmao: :confused3 :rotfl:

After the scavenger hunt ended, we had a little party in the Promenade Lounge and ended the event with a group photo.

Dinner was at Palo

Our server was Ciao

And this was only ONE day of the cruise! :cool1: We were a whirl of activity the entire time .. . :hyper: :jumping1: I am still trying to catch up on my rest.

Looking forward to more pictures from everyone :love:
It's been fun and i will do it again soon!

Wow, great pictures Deb, thanks for sharing! So glad you had a memorable birthday!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter