Oct 3 - Dec 30 FD & Code Watch (Only)

I have been stalking all the free dining threads, but am jumping on board this one! We're booked two rooms at POP 10/30-11/7 with my DH, DS (3), DS (5) my MIL and brother. Making ADRs this Monday the 3rd, but would love my dining to be FREE!!! Especially since my MIL refused to go on the dining plan for her room and will be paying for all her meals. And I WILL be dragging her to one TS meal a day ;)

That would awesome and save a bundle too. <-----Fingers crossed....:goodvibes

I guess this makes me happy that I do have something booked at least and will have my ADR's in place. I'll keep paying on my trip and if FD comes out and I switch, I'll get some money back!

That is my plan exactly. I have called to see if I have any codes attached to my name and no such luck...so any special would be better than none. I am really hoping for free dining though.

My dates are Nov. 21-27th.

Im hoping for FD too! We are going the first week of Dec. I have a 20/30/40 pin now, but would love the FD or 4/3 deal. Im hoping, hoping, and hoping!:banana:

I have been stalking all the free dining threads, but am jumping on board this one! We're booked two rooms at POP 10/30-11/7 with my DH, DS (3), DS (5) my MIL and brother. Making ADRs this Monday the 3rd, but would love my dining to be FREE!!! Especially since my MIL refused to go on the dining plan for her room and will be paying for all her meals. And I WILL be dragging her to one TS meal a day ;)

:rolleyes1 :)

good luck w/your ADRs

I'm in!!!

I'm kinda bummed today just got the DV free dining email. I've been waiting on the Sept free dining email for a month, but just last week we had to change our plans due to jobs/schedules (I am not complaining, I know we're blessed to still have jobs, just bummed kwim).

Add us to the December watch list. If we get to make the trip this year it will be the first week of December!

Count me in too! Going october 13 to 22. Staying at the poly. Hoping for any kind of discount.

Going Dec 11 - 17. Hoping for free dining. Southwest opens up flights on June 10th. I wish we could know by then ... I'm sure it won't happen though.

Count me in, we're in a cabin at FW, Nov 6-13. We will dining either way, but like someone else I would just spend most of what I saved on souveneirs. :goodvibes

Jumping aboard as well on the off chance there might be FD during the time we will be there....Dec.27-Jan. 4. I understand discounts/fd are not common during this period but maybe this year will be an exception...hope so.

So what's the best week to visit in October as far as crowds go? What kind of crowds should I expect?

I've been beg Sep, end Sep, Jan, and beg of December.

Count me in.... ressies and adrs done for 10/21 to 10/28. Boy wouldn't fd make it easier to spend more for dd's 4th bday souveniers (sp?)!!1

We're all set for Oct. 29 -Nov -6 at Coronado Springs. For those who have said that they r waiting for something, there currently is a 30-35-40% code out there. When calling just simply ask about it they won't just flat out offer it to u. I also am getting hoppers n the dining plan as well for 2 adults n 2 kids. Both age 7. So as it stands I am paying 3000 for 8 nts. W/ my% off. If FD is available late oct. And I take advan tage of it a nd not the % I will probably save a mere 250 more. My thoughts r better in my pocket then theirs. But u know me it'll probably end up back in theirs. By the time were fi nished .

Do you know the specific dates of the 30-35-40 code?

Count us in. Booked for Pop December 3rd - 12th. Hoping for free dining, but I will be making ADRs in the beginning of June without them.

Watching & waiting....haven't even booked our Thanksgiving trip yet. Now I'm getting nervous that we won't get in :confused3 Come on FD!!!! popcorn::

We are hoping to go October 17-22. I've already booked ADRs! Really would love it if they were free or a good code came up for the resorts!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter