Oct. 7, 2017 Disney Fantasy Eastern Caribbean! Who is with me?

I figured it out! Duh!! Just go to the inbox button on the top right of the page! Sorry it took me so long to find that! I just private messaged you all of our information! Thanks again for putting this together!
Hmmm. I did that on my phone. It doesn't give me the option to send a message. It has conversation info and manage one but nothing to start one or send a pm. Think it has something to do with my limited posts?

Hmmm. I did that on my phone. It doesn't give me the option to send a message. It has conversation info and manage one but nothing to start one or send a pm. Think it has something to do with my limited posts?
Ok....so maybe I have bigger problems. I tried to log out on my phone and request a new password so I could log in on something bigger. Apparently I have two user names with this one either having no email address or a completely wrong one. How do I delete this MommyC or should I just log out and post from the one that actually has an attached email address and I actually know the password? I'm sorry. I'll get this straight and not clog up the works. My other id is Momoftwominimes.

Just booked last week. This will be our third DCL cruise but first on the Fantasy.
We are an older couple ( in our 50's and 60's) traveling with no kids but we love Disney and DCL. Looking forward to a meet!

I have the list started. If you want to join in the fish extender fun you can pm me or put your information here. I will need your cabin number, names and ages of kids, names of adults, favorite characters for all, special celebrations or allergies. It is now less than a year away!! So excited!

This will be our first cruise on the fantasy. For those of you who have sailed this ship before, can you comment on must Do's/see on the ship? Two adults no kids traveling. Thanks!

Hello, can someone please add me to this group! We just completed our first sailing on the Dream two weeks ago and I'm super excited to be back again for another one! We would like to be put on the FE list pleas . My name is Nicole (32, female) and My daughters name is Jaida (11, female). She like Star wars, Princess Tiana...she's not picky though. Will update stateroom later. Thanks!

Hi everyone! We just got off of our first Disney cruise (Dream) last week and have already caught the DCL "bug" and booked this cruise while on board. Actually, it was our first cruise ever. Can't wait for this one to hurry up and get here :sail:

I'm with you! We sailed on the Dream November 11th and it was our first cruise too! So glad we chose DCL to sail with for our first experience. I'm afraid to sail with any other line now because my friends have told me there is NO comparison! It was amazing and I too was hooked before we even disembarked. Lol! Our family is already huge on Disney but this ignited a fire in my heart! I'm in love and I'm so excited to sail again!!!

Hi everyone! We just got off of our first Disney cruise (Dream) last week and have already caught the DCL "bug" and booked this cruise while on board. Actually, it was our first cruise ever. Can't wait for this one to hurry up and get here :sail:

This board is so quiet! It is finally less than a year until we sail! Anyone else want to join the fe exchange??? I am setting up a list right now! I will just need cabin number, favorite characters for all, names of adults and kids (and ages for kids too). Then any allergies or celebrations as well!! I can't wait!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter