Oct/Nov/Dec Code Watch

mommykds

All Disney all the time! Hang on little Dole Whip,
I heard the AP codes come out in the summer but I have my eyes peeled to this board for any hint of a code!

I am hoping for a code for Oct at the POR - AB. The spring codes were $109 for moderate so I am hoping for anything lower than that.

Come on October..I wanna see Mickey! ::MickeyMo

Count me among the waiting-come on Dec AP rates!

We're waiting, too. We've got a wedding discount, but we're still spending $272 a night at AKL for savanna view... I hope we can do better than that!

We are booked for GF garden view in early December. We are also waiting for a code to bring down our $344 with tax rate! Ooouch!

Ah, I know our trip is getting closer when a code watch thread for our time period shows up. I think we have a few months yet, but it's fun to get into code watch training. Early mornings, coffee, computer, and a phone (or two) handy--I'm getting pumped.:)

I need January rates, they usually come out after this set??
I think the first week in October, is that waht everyone else remembers?

Looking for October too - decided to extend our Disney Cruise some and spend some days in the parks as well.

We're waiting for October codes (as well as July ones).Looking for 21st to 28th October - already booked Halloween party but a little unsure as to where we want to stay - probably a value resort as we are on a tight budget this time!

Last year codes came out for Oct at end of August - managed to get $69 for POP. Did a split stay as it changed to value season right at end of October while we were still there - paid $79 for further 4 nights at POFQ. Noticed that seasons are different for 2005 - doesn't switch to value season till much later in November this year.

:hourglass I am waiting too!! Going Oct. 1 thru 7th, and Dec. 2 thru 9!!

:earsgirl: shopgirl

:wizard: PIXIE DUST TO THOSE WHO WANT CODES!!!!

Wouldn't mind an October code too...

Staying at CS for one night before BCV, and every dollar helps!

I'm with you guys. I need an AP rate for December. I really, REALLY, want to book a room at Wilderness Lodge, but the $199 rack rate is too steep for DH. Hoping for a good rate in late August to come out for December.

:wave:

We will be going in October also. Debating on whether or not to get APs for our two trips (October and June) with MYW prices so low. The room rates will be the deciding factor on whether or not we get the APs or just go with MYW.

Considering the July rates aren't even out yet, I think it may be a while!

I am in the waiting game too. I am wanting Oct 1-7 and am currently at 107/night with AAA, so hoping for something a bit better.

Also for December at ASMo, currently at 65 or 68 a night, can't remember with AAA so a little more off would be nice.

Really I want to knock that October one down.

I'm waiting too!!! Cobbler, I'm currently at POR for the same AAA rate for the Oct 1-8. We'll be neighbors.

fam4jc said:
We are booked for GF garden view in early December. We are also waiting for a code to bring down our $344 with tax rate! Ooouch!

That's us exactly! But we have 2 rooms... Come on Pin or AP rates!!!!!!!!!

Pretty, pretty please let there be a nice AP discount in December so we can stay at AKL and the Poly! (right now we're booked at POFQ and AKL, we're fine with that, but ah the Poly has been on my wishlist forever and it is gonna be MY turn to pick the resort this trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter