October 1st, 2011 Western Caribbean on the Magic!

Dummy Cruise?

It's a cruise you book on board that you will eventually move. For example, book a cruise way out in 2012 and then when new 2013 bookings are released, move your dummy booking. This gets you the onboard booking deals and OBC.

It's a cruise you book on board that you will eventually move. For example, book a cruise way out in 2012 and then when new 2013 bookings are released, move your dummy booking. This gets you the onboard booking deals and OBC.

So, you book a cruise you are not going on. Then keep moving the date. How many times can you move the date with penalty. 10% off still

So, you book a cruise you are not going on. Then keep moving the date. How many times can you move the date with penalty. 10% off still

You can continue to move it out and keep all of the on board booking benefits as long as you are not in the penalty phase of that particular cruise (usually 74 days, but it varies for other cruises).

I am pretty sure we will book 2 dummy dates............

hi Scott
I know it is late but can we join the FE list. I am travelling with my 9 year old daughter. You will have to tell us what to do as this is our first Disney Cruise. We have a door hangy thing which should work for the FE. thanks Jennie- who is getting VERY excited as we leave for our big holiday in just over 3 weeks!!!

Big welcome on board - Our Sarah is 8 - sounds like there may be some friends from the group to play with - awesome !!!

hi Scott
I know it is late but can we join the FE list. I am travelling with my 9 year old daughter. You will have to tell us what to do as this is our first Disney Cruise. We have a door hangy thing which should work for the FE. thanks Jennie- who is getting VERY excited as we leave for our big holiday in just over 3 weeks!!!

Welcome!!! Looking forward to seeing you the week of October 1!

Jan

You can continue to move it out and keep all of the on board booking benefits as long as you are not in the penalty phase of that particular cruise (usually 74 days, but it varies for other cruises).

I am pretty sure we will book 2 dummy dates............

My motto is to never leave the ship without a dummy cruise date.

:thumbsup2

Jan

My motto is to never leave the ship without a dummy cruise date.

:thumbsup2

Jan

We usually book one cruise that we are taking (booked this cruise on our Aug 2010 cruise) & 1 dummy date. However, it's never been enough!!! Think it's best to book 2 dummy dates!!

We usually book one cruise that we are taking (booked this cruise on our Aug 2010 cruise) & 1 dummy date. However, it's never been enough!!! Think it's best to book 2 dummy dates!!

We have another DCL cruise booked for next June. Already planning a 2013 cruise to celebrate DH's retirement and my semi-retirement. Although I don't need an event to cruise. :thumbsup2

Jan

When we cruised last Aug., we booked this cruise. Got exactly what we wanted - secret verandah room and main dining. It was no problem waiting until we sailed to book. We thought about booking another while on board, but the lines were ferociously long. However, when we got home, we knew we couldn't wait over 1 year to cruise, so in 48 hours, we booked a cruise for Jan 2011.

Then, when we cruised in Jan 2011, we were smart (or so we thought) - we booked the cruise we wanted for June 2012 and a dummy date via the drop box - never had to wait in line. Worked out perfectly again. We moved the dummy date out to our Dec 2012 cruise when the rest of 2012 was announced and all was well......until we decided to book a cruise for this upcoming winter!!! Ahhh!!!! We are going to try to re-shop our Feb cruise on board, & book 2 dummy dates. Better to have the option to cancel dummy cruises than to sail without those onboard booking benefits!!

Is it too late to join the FE. I thought I would not have the time to do it but it turns out that I can. It would be for 3 rooms.

If I wasn't excited enough (I *finally* started our Fish Extender last night - Just need to decorate now!), my GTY cabin status was just changed...

and we got an upgrade!!:woohoo: We booked a 10C and have been upgraded to an 9B, room 2552!

October can't come fast enough! Any other GTYs get their assignments?

If I wasn't excited enough (I *finally* started our Fish Extender last night - Just need to decorate now!), my GTY cabin status was just changed...

and we got an upgrade!!:woohoo: We booked a 10C and have been upgraded to an 9B, room 2552!

Congrats on your upgrade! That's happened to us twice - once on the Magic and once at the Poly when we did 3 days at WDW and 4 days on the Magic.

44 days from now......................:cheer2:

We should start receiving cruise docs soon!

Jan

Is it too late to join the FE. I thought I would not have the time to do it but it turns out that I can. It would be for 3 rooms.

The FE List has been updated.

We are in 2566. How do you know if you are upgraded

Congrats on your upgrade! That's happened to us twice - once on the Magic and once at the Poly when we did 3 days at WDW and 4 days on the Magic.

44 days from now......................:cheer2:

We should start receiving cruise docs soon!

Jan
Yipee!! 44 days and our docs come soon?

Wanda,

Would you mind sending ssanders79 the ages of your kids in the FE? My gifts vary by age.

Thanks!!
Emily

Hi there!

I just found this discussion board yesterday and I got so excited!
We are going on our very first family vacation-Me, husband and 2 boys (2 and 4). The adults are more excited than the kids. :banana:

I have known about FE for less than 24 hours and I would like to sign up.

Hi there!

I just found this discussion board yesterday and I got so excited!
We are going on our very first family vacation-Me, husband and 2 boys (2 and 4). The adults are more excited than the kids. :banana:

I have known about FE for less than 24 hours and I would like to sign up.

Send me a PM with your names and kids ages along with your stateroom #.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter