October 2015!!

We are in the same boat, 10/31- 11/06 for us.:cool1:, Just booked flight last week, now I'm praying for free dining.:thumbsup2

We changed our dates to Oct 25- Nov 1st with the possibility of adding Nov 2nd as well. It will depend on if there is Free Dining. We changed dates specifically because of FD history starting the sunday we check in. We are still staying at POP... maybe we will see some of you there!!! :yay:

How much were your flights if you don't mind me asking??? We are flying out of O'hare and looking at $350 pp rt. We haven't booked ours just yet as the dates just opened up... Interested to hear how you got flights :)

October 20TH-27TH lots of firsts for us. First trip renting DVC points, first trip at AKV-Jambo, first us only trip (me and DH), first October trip! I am super excited. We have the resort and airfare booked and paid for and tickets purchased!!! Too early to start a countdown, unless we go by weeks. Days to go, seems way too far away!!!!

Still looking at 13Oct to 22Oct at the Pop, 50's section. Hopefully, everything will fall into place and it will happen for us. Hoping to see you there!

Hey all... we are booked for Oct. 24-31st, 2015. Staying at POP, using the DXDP and hoping for the FDP upgrade. We will be celebrating our honeymoon and his birthday (oct 23). 1 yr to go!!!

Congrats to you! Don't know a better way to begin your lives together. We started at DLand 32 years ago Oct 2015. Hoping to join you there.

Merry Christmas everyone!

Planning on two trips this year, one with my daughter as she graduates nursing school and joins the navy. So, this summer could potentially be the last time she is close by for a few years. Planning on June.

My dh and I are planning 10/11-10/16 for our grown up trip and today he said he wants me to plan at least one night somewhere with a castle view. So happy to get to experience that!

Tentative planning is for Grand Floridian 10/11 and 10/12 and then on to Animal Kingdom CL...dh's favorite!

Kelly

How much were your flights if you don't mind me asking??? We are flying out of O'hare and looking at $350 pp rt. We haven't booked ours just yet as the dates just opened up... Interested to hear how you got flights :)[/QUOTE]

We will be flying out of Atlantic City on Spirit, 3 of us round trip was $588 with bags. Three of us will only use 2 checked bags:thumbsup2

Just booked our beloved VWL for October 19 - October 26, in a studio :thumbsup2. We haven't been to Food and & Wine in a couple of years. We are really looking forward to it.

Yeah, I'm going October 2015 too. We're planning it for the Tower of Terror 10-miler weekend, so probably the 1st through the 10th. Going to be taking my nearly 2-year-old on a plane! Eeek!
Does anyone know what happened to the tower of terror 10miler?

We are planning Oct as well! We went Sept 21 this past year for free dining, hoping to make it late October instead this year. My oldest will be in 5th grade so once I know the dates of 5th grade testing, we are booking!! Would love POFQ or POR but they didn't do free dining this past year. Here's hoping!

Super excited..just booked our first trip for October!! Staying at POP and celebrating our son's 8th birthday!!!

We booked POR for the long Columbus Day weekend. I like to stay at Fort Wilderness, but my husband absolutely won't haul the 40' camper that far for any less than a week long stay.

This will be our first stay at POR and our first F&W Festival. Been wanting to do it for years, but I work in a high school and can not take off during the school year. So excited for a 4-day weekend this year!

We booked BC CL for the Columbus Day weekend as well. Have never gone in Oct before. Excited for F&W, the Halloween activities, and DD's early Bday Ccelebration.

I'm still unsure of our dates. I know it will include the week leading up to Halloween but I'd like to have a 9 day stay so I'm not sure where our dates will fall. I just tried to check pricing on a standard room at POFQ and it said no availability. What's up with that? I'd like to get free dining this year so that's gunna mess with my dates I'm sure and I'll also have to go with my second or third choice for resort.

I'm still unsure of our dates. I know it will include the week leading up to Halloween but I'd like to have a 9 day stay so I'm not sure where our dates will fall. I just tried to check pricing on a standard room at POFQ and it said no availability. What's up with that? I'd like to get free dining this year so that's gunna mess with my dates I'm sure and I'll also have to go with my second or third choice for resort.

It will show no availability for a number of reasons. I know after I booked our trip I tried to then check rates on other resorts but since I already had an active reservation it showed no availability. It will also show no availability if your trip is too long. Sometimes you have to look at fewer days and add on. Whenever that happens I just call and the agent can usually get us what we want.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter