**October 2016 Check-in!**

I posted this in the Halloween thread but thought I would post here as well. I did book it last night and they send the tickets immediately. You can print them or have them on your phone. DD and I will do this while DH enjoys ESPN or Trader Sam's ;)

If anyone is interested - Ralph Brennan's Jazz Kitchen is doing their haunted gingerbread event. Tickets are on sale now. Last year they sold out pretty fast, but this year they do not have them on their site, it was announced on their FB page. here is the link for the tickets -
http://www.eventbrite.com/o/ralph-brennans-jazz-kitchen-11344216513

I am thinking about doing this with DD, looks like something right up her alley since she loves anything remotely culinary (DH is very proud since he is a chef ;)). Since we are not doing the party maybe this is a good Halloweeny thing to do.

i am going to cancel a BB dinner package for Mon Oct 10th at 5:10pm, if someone wants it pls message me today!!!

We are leaving tomorrow and I am not packed. I do have suitcases on my bed so I'm getting there, lol. I did manage to make a few shirts for my daughter and I.

Now I'm waiting for my ibuprofen to kick in so my ankle stops hurting and then I will be a packing fool.

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

We are leaving tomorrow and I am not packed. I do have suitcases on my bed so I'm getting there, lol. I did manage to make a few shirts for my daughter and I.

Now I'm waiting for my ibuprofen to kick in so my ankle stops hurting and then I will be a packing fool.

View attachment 198113
View attachment 198114
View attachment 198115

Those are awesome shirts!!! You made those? They're fantastic!

I thought I was getting a late start on packing 9 days out! lol

Good luck on getting everything together and have a blast tomorrow!! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter