October 20th 2007 Western Magic Part 9

OK, I'm so embarrassed to admit this, but who am I talking to on this picture? I can't identify the lady with the red top and white capris? I'm usually so good at this stuff. :blush:

Nancy, when I saw this pic I said to myself...Who is Nancy talking to? :confused3 :lmao:

No idea :sad2:

That's who I was thinking too but it just didn't seem right. I thought she had shorter hair. But wasn't she momsof2boys, or something like that? There are two boys standing there too. Hmmmmm, I'm still a little stumped. :confused3 :confused3 :confused3

Nancy,

I just looked at my pics from the KK Who's Going page and it's not anyone from there. Maybe it's someone who didn't add their pic to the who's going page? :confused:

I do recognize her though...:scratchin

That's who I was thinking too but it just didn't seem right. I thought she had shorter hair. But wasn't she momsof2boys, or something like that? There are two boys standing there too. Hmmmmm, I'm still a little stumped. :confused3 :confused3 :confused3

Now that I look at the boys, I am certain it is Susan. We have a picture of that boy, he sometimes went w/the group of kids that my kids hung with.

Now that I look at the boys, I am certain it is Susan. We have a picture of that boy, he sometimes went w/the group of kids that my kids hung with.

I'll trust you then Janice. :thumbsup2 I guess I just pictured her differently.

Picture040.jpg

The boy above Bryce & the boy next to Mackenzie, I think are her sons.

Who were the Mario Cart winners?

Definitely NOT me. Any course that you can fall off of, I'm terrible at.

I know Ellis won at least one if not two challenges (4 races). Can't remember if Logan won one. I thought he did. Ryan I think won one too.

I was on the phone with MD (AFEG) for a while, so Suz filled in for me (good thing because I was getting frustrated :headache: ).

Definitely NOT me. Any course that you can fall off of, I'm terrible at.

I know Ellis won at least one if not two challenges (4 races). Can't remember if Logan won one. I thought he did. Ryan I think won one too.

I was on the phone with MD (AFEG) for a while, so Suz filled in for me (good thing because I was getting frustrated :headache: ).

Did Suz do better than you?

Did Suz do better than you?

Yeah, right. :rolleyes:

Although, I showed her where to stand for bowling, and now she is competitive with me. Although I usually win.

BTW, I got my personal best in bowling yesterday, 235. Granted it is not great, but I'm happy with it. That was even hard to do for me.

So, are you guys up on Mario Kart wi-fi yet? You need to join us online sometime. It is really fun. I can't believe we can all play a game while sitting in other parts of the world.

Yeah, right. :rolleyes:

Although, I showed her where to stand for bowling, and now she is competitive with me. Although I usually win.

BTW, I got my personal best in bowling yesterday, 235. Granted it is not great, but I'm happy with it. That was even hard to do for me.

So, are you guys up on Mario Kart wi-fi yet? You need to join us online sometime. It is really fun. I can't believe we can all play a game while sitting in other parts of the world.

I talked to Scott tonight about getting wireless. He sounds very interested.:thumbsup2 :banana:

I talked to Scott tonight about getting wireless. He sounds very interested.:thumbsup2 :banana:

It is so easy to hook up wireless in your house. I think a router is only $59.99 or $69.99. I have a Lynksys that I got from Best Buy.

You will also love it if you have a laptop.

The only thing, make sure your phones are not 2.4 mhz. They will cut your wireless out. Our microwave also affects it. We have 5.8 MHz and the new 6.3 MHz phones in our house now. No problems.

BTW, there are several other games beside Mario Kart you can play online.

I believe Guitar Hero is available online too. I know they have some soccer game and I believe paintball is also out there. I would love to do paintball.

Mario/Sonic Olympics is another. I think there are about 20+ games right now for online.

It is just unbelievable to be sitting here in WI playing two different people in England.

Also, if they can get Wii Talk (or is it Speak) over there, you could talk to other people through your Wii. That would mean no long distance calls to talk to Cath for you. :thumbsup2

BTW, there are several other games beside Mario Kart you can play online.

I believe Guitar Hero is available online too. I know they have some soccer game and I believe paintball is also out there. I would love to do paintball.

Mario/Sonic Olympics is another. I think there are about 20+ games right now for online.

It is just unbelievable to be sitting here in WI playing two different people in England.

Also, if they can get Wii Talk (or is it Speak) over there, you could talk to other people through your Wii. That would mean no long distance calls to talk to Cath for you. :thumbsup2

We use Skype alot. I also got unlimited international on my cell phone. We text alot too.
We are going to be getting wireless soon i think.

Here are some more memories........Our first cruise meet......

IMG_0362.jpg

IMG_0363-1.jpg

IMG_0364.jpg

IMG_0365-1.jpg

IMG_0366.jpg

Do you all remember Tina? She saw me in the hallway one day while she was going into her room and let me come in the Walt Disney Suite. It was indeed "Sweet"!

Nice Pics Lori. I know, Tina had the Walt. Passed her a few times by her room on the way to AFEG's suite, but never got an invite to see it. A couple times she was right by her door.

Hey, it's been almost 2 weeks since anyone posted on this thread. Just thought I'd put a "HELLO" out there to see if anyone is around.

We can continue to chat here as well, right? :confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter