October 29, 2005 Magic Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

RonnieJo66

<font color=orange>Married her Prince!<br><font co
Betsy....

IMHO, yes you should! We have done both early and late.....we like late seating SO much better. You never feel rushed and can get more done before the dinner hour. Plus if your DD gets hungry, there is always Pluto's and Pinocchio's!

Hugs,

RonnieJo :flower:

DisneyDmbNut said:
Just cause I want to hog all the posts today:

I need advice....I think I want to change to late seating....DU said, no problem...so, should I? My biggest concern was that Kate is use to eating early and would get hungry, but then I remembered that we would be on a cruise and hunger wouldn't be an issue. Should I do it?

I would swap with you in a heartbeat. I have late seating, but I can't eat too late at night or I can't sleep. I'm waitlisted at the moment.

We have late dinner seating as well.

I don't wanna rush to get to dinner early. But I guess with the stangered meal times we don't know exactly what time we will be eating.

Barb - are you booked with DU...they have to change my reservation so I can't "give" it to you or I would!

DisneyDmbNut said:
Barb - are you booked with DU...they have to change my reservation so I can't "give" it to you or I would!

No. I'm booked with another TA. That's okay though. I have a feeling we're going to be able to get the earlier seating when I get onboard. :)

I wonder if Barb and Betsy can link their ressies. Barb, since you already have late, maybe there's a chance linking the ressie with Betsy can push you to early. Then after that change took effect, Betsy could switch her's only when she got onboard. Early/Main seating is the hardest to get. Switching to late is easy as pie. In fact, DCL is so desperate for people to switch out their late, maybe they'd offer an upgraded room or a credit. :rotfl2:;) Anyway, since Betsy wants late and you have late right now, it certainly wouldn't hurt to try. :confused3

Sorry Hockeychick , I didn't mean to ingnore you ! I'd be glad to hook up for a meet at MNSSHP but I'm not very familair with the park and I'm not sure about our timing just yet. What time are you planning to go ?
Make a suggestion and we'll try to be there.

Besty : I read a thead on the DCL board that Topsiders is freestyle seating with a full menu now, so if Kate couldn't wait one night you could go there.

$200.00 will get you a little more Bling I'd say RJ ;) .

Ok..I wanna know how this $200 credit came about..I will rebook if I can save that!

Luckey: No we have nothing planned exactly either. We are planning on going to the MNSSHP at 4PM ish. What are your plans before??? We could always meet somewhere for lunch.???

Betsy...

We already had booked ressies at The Poly, but asked SueEllen to keep an eye out for us (for any discounts). Discounts were released and she booked a new room for us...we just cancelled old ressie and voila'....saved about $200!!!

:Pinkbounc SueEllen rocks!! :Pinkbounc

Hugs,

Ok, you all need to spill. Where is this "$200" coming from and who is getting upgraded and from what to what?? They need to be sharing the wealth!! :banana:

Gina ::MickeyMo

Well here's the thing... we have some park hopper tickets that are from 1989 the last time DH and I were at the world. We know that they have someting on them but we're not sure what. So I think we are going to go to MK in the morning and see if we can get in with those tickets and hang around a little , then maybe go back to the condo and have a rest and let Cassie change into her costume and then go back for MNSSHP. Then again I might just let her wear it the whole day. Maybe we could meet for a snack or some icecream around 4:30, you name a spot because I don't know any of the food places there. DH and I were only in the MK for a few hours last trip. pirate:

Guess what I just reserved...

I'll give you a hint:

IMG018Cayman%20roll5%202002%20STINGRAY.jpg

Yep!!! It's available online!!! GO BOOK 'EM PEOPLE!!!!

Thanks Trishy ! I just booked it for Edd and Cassie. What time are you going?
I booked the 11:00 for them.

We booked the 1-2 time slot. Our reason is this: My hubby and daughters love to snorkel. At Castaway Cay, the water gets really murky after about 2 hours - we get there at 9 so we figure they'll snorkel until 11ish, then have lunch, and afterward do the Stingrays. We want to be heading back to the ship at about 3 to start cleaning up and get the little one ready for the "Goodbye" show that the Oceaneer staff does that evening.

Sounds like fun. I was surprised it opened early. I thought they were going for Oct 2 or something.:confused3 Oh well, our gain. :cool1:

RonnieJo66 said:
:rolleyes1 Ah, Come on Tenor....

Twas all in fun!!! :love2:

Hugs,

......Tenor recovering from drunken bender thinking no one loves her......hiccup.... :rolleyes1 "how dry I am"......hiccup....retaliates the only way she can think of.....

Palo's!!!! Palo's Palo's Palo's!!!!!!! There take that!!!! :p :p :p :p

Oh no she diduhnt!!!!

We have 2:00 :banana: boat reservations , so I was thinking 9am beach/snorkel, Then sting rays, lunch, Banna boat, and then collapse in the cabin or on the beach for an hour.

Hey tomorrow we can say well when we cruise THIS month :goodvibes !

25 Days ! 25 Days! :cloud9:

:rotfl: These was nothing behind my reference to the Tootsie Pop commercial. I remember all kind of stupid things like that.

For all you Michigan/Ohio people:

Remember when you were a kid. Well part of you still is. And that's why we make Faygo.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Wouldn't you like to be a Pepper too?
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
LOL!!!

Tenor if ya wanna get back at the Beano ask him how he enjoyed the NBA playoffs this year oh wait a minute it was Ronnie Jo not Beano. Sorry Beano. :rotfl:

Luckey said:
Hey tomorrow we can say well when we cruise THIS month :goodvibes !

Oh, that's right!!! :Pinkbounc:cheer2::jumping1::dancer::rockband:

Oh wait - I gotta get shopping, planning, & packing!!! :scared:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter