**@@** October 6th 07 How many kids poll **@@**

How many kids in each age range in your party...

• age 1-3 ONE

• age 1-3 TWO

• age 4-7 ONE

• age 4-7 TWO

• age 4-7 THREE

• age 8-10 ONE

• age 8-10 TWO

• age 8-10 THREE

• age 11-14 ONE

• age 11-14 TW0

• age 15-18 ONE

• age 15-18 TWo

Results are only viewable after voting.

Laurabearz

I cant load my bobbin!
this poll is for the Cruiser's of the Oct 6th 2007 Western cruise. Please do not vote in it, unless your from that cruise, please. Thanks!

Ok just to see how many kids from 1-17 we have coming...

I set it up so if you have say... a 4 and a 7 yo as well as a 9 year old, you would then vote 4-7 TWO and 8-11 ONE. You can vote for more than one choice.

Did that make sense??

We voted!! Now, where's my little sticker to say "I voted today!" :lmao:

I wondered if we were going to do any gifty stuff. I was looking at a couple of other trip posts where they talked about all the fun with (little) gifts they exchanged and thought it a lovely idea!! Hey, more to pack!! yeah! :cool1:

Good Job Laura!

We have six 4-7 year olds, so I voted for the three, two, and one space to get the total. May have skewed your poll!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter