October Camping -- Weather

Plan Man

Mouseketeer
What is the range of weather we should be prepared to experience??

We are from Minnesota - sooooo we talk about weather a lot.

What is normal a.m./ p.m./ night??

What is the next most likely??

We were there last October and the weather ranged between 75-85 degrees during the day and about 65-75 at night. There was some rain, but overall not too bad. The evening we went to the MNSSHP it was about 85 and raining ...... not too good for all of our costumes, but we had fun in spite of it!

We're from the Northeast and found that the camping weather in October is enjoyable. The nights are fairly mild - I always carry a light sweater around with me. The days are beautiful - between 80 and 85.

If we are lucky the 90S have broken by october. I would say anywhere from 75-85. It has been said that the two best months for weather here are october and april. Hurricanes are rare in october. Lower 60s at night.

October is one of the best month's in Florida. The temps will run in the 80's but the hunidity is low. The only hurricane you will read about is the University of Miami Hurricane football team.

We went last year in mid October. It was still warm enough to sweat but it was still better than the summer.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter