October Challenge

Put me down for another 8 more that I did last night.

I have one of my goals accomplished. I finished my cranberry album, well almost. I finished all the pages that I have in it. I can put one more set of refills in it and hopefully that will be enough to complete everything I want to put in there.

I also have one or 2 more pages to put in for my youngest sons school album and that will be all caught up and then I am going to start doing one from our wedding :)

So what is that 41 now?? Soo cool :hyper:

All rightie- here's an update at the standings:

FanDisFam: 20
Cobbler: 41
Cisco: 2
Pjlla: 2
wtpclc: 16
Spinning: I am waiting to hear all she got accomplished at her crop ;) ;)
ToDisney: 12
princesskeli: 6
jennz: 2
TNTraveler: 2
ShelbyJosh: 7
WDWMom: 4

Finished another 4 last night during Scouts - makes my total for the month 24 with 1 more in process.

Deb

Finished 32 over the weekend (prep from last weekend helped a lot)! That puts me up to 48. Yeah! I got 23 more in my PL box. With the West MI crop coming, I should have a VERY productive month. Cobbler - Looks like the race is on (LOL), depending on how Spinning did with her PL workshop.

Congrats to all who accomplished pages! It's SO fun to get things done!

Alice 28 - Thanks for theupdates, sorry that I always check in late!

I did one more last night so now I am up to 42, I did crop a lot of photos though last night so that will help once I get those put down :)

I did 5 more last night so 47 total for me - I think this is a new world record in my book :p

Way to go Cobbler!

How is everyone else doing?

I bought the first two prizes for the winner- some CUTE scrapbook items by Colorbok at Target. Some Halloween embellishments and a "sticker flip pack" that has two different fall-ish ABC sets, and a bunch of sayings. They were so cute I bought some for myself too! I plan on visiting the scrapbook store by the end of the month and picking up a couple more things for whoever ends up being the winner.

Keep on scrapping! You can do it!

:thewave: :thewave: :thewave:

Work and kid's school activities have me so busy right now I don't have time!! Last night I sat down at 9:30 and got 1 page done. Will send a grand total next chance I get. Think I'm at 6 or 7 pages but not sure! WA-Hoooo..... :Pinkbounc
TN Traveler

I got 15 sides done.

I have also helped get our church's photo album up to date. Five of us have worked on it & we completed 30 sides!!

Judy

I've been slow all week (big 0), but I hope to make up for it over the weekend.

I have 14 for the month, but I've got enough photos cropped for 31 more so I'm still on the move...:)

Jennz - so the PL workshop was good? It sounds like I'd better get my behind in gear quickly!

Yes it was awesome! I got 30 pages laid out (we did it on 2 pages and then put them both on one divider) and then got them cropped and I was getting ready to do letters & stickers and someone came over and started talking and it took me about 45 minutes to get over my politeness and start up again, so next time I know I'll be able to do more. It took just over 2 hours to get that much done, and now it's so quick to finish up! It'd be even quicker if I just did it on the album, but I like my patterened paper. :) You've already done a power layout haven't you Carrie?

Yes, I discovered the PL system in July. I have 45 guides, because I've run out at times! Right now, I have 23 pages in my box ready to go in my album. I can't scrap any other way now! Glad you liked it!

Well... I'm up to 6 for the month, but probably won't do any more as I am deep into sewing halloween costumes. But I got my Becky Higgins "Creative Sketches" book yesterday, so I may try to find the time.... I am feeling so inspired!! LOVE THAT BOOK!!

I also discovered a new scrapping store near me (well... about 40 minutes away). Michael's may never get another penny of my money!! I LOVE this store! .....................P

getting caught up w/ my famly's books & I KNOW they like it!

Put me down for a total of 32 pages!!!!

I am one mean croppin', power sortin', power layout & journaling Momma... ::yes::

Judy

(edited to update my total pages)

FanDisFam: 24
Cobbler: 49
Cisco: 2
Pjlla: 6
wtpclc: 48
Spinning: I am waiting to hear all she got accomplished at her crop edited to add----I'm very sorry to hear of your loss Spinning...we love you here on the Scrapping Boards...
ToDisney: 15
princesskeli: 6
jennz: 14
TNTraveler: 6 or 7
ShelbyJosh: 7
WDWMom: 4
wuvtigger: 32

:Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter