October page challenge ~ Let's "scare" up some pages~ WINNER is PN96

In keeping with our theme of the month, I just finished my "Jack The Ripper" pages. So there's my scare!:hmghost:

3 more please. Thank you!

After a long and busy summer/early fall, I am back in the scrapping game.

Please put me down for 17 pages completed so far this month!

Good morning!

Question on pocket pages~
Do they count towards pages if there is journaling and some type of decorative item along with the photos?
I just discovered them yesterday. I went 60 miles to the only scrap store we have left and they had them. My Jo and Mikes do not carry them.
Thanks!

Yes, AR, I count them if you have journaling to them and maybe a few embellishments!!!

I love the page pockets!!! I need to use them a bit more so I can catch up!!

22 for me

Updated to here--y'all have been busy! Keep up the happy scrappin' ;)

please add 16 more pages! finished Boston trip, well need to type up my journaling....used the WRMK pocket pages for the first time, not sure I "like" them or not :confused3 more freedom using traditional LO for me!

I have been working on a book in addition to my daily pages. I have just completed my book on "The London Eye and The Tower of London"!!:cool1:

Please add 24more pages for me.
I have 77 photos of Westminister Abbey, Buckingham and St Pauls and then the Baltic trip will be DONE!! There is a light at the end of the tunnel!!:cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter