**October Pen Pal Letter Swap-Sent/Received/Check in**SUNDAY is the SEND BY DATE

mommytotwo

DIS Veteran
Some of you are going on vacations, others may be getting ready for the Fall season...so I will post the Topic of the Month, and the Twist of the Month now. This will give you alot of time to work on the twist if you choose to make it as well as mailing out your letters.

PLEASE if you are going to be away during the swap period, please let me know the dates before you leave. This will insure you to continue on with this swap, and it will help me from having to try to "find" you or figure out what is going on. Also, weekly check ins are MANDATORY. I usually open up the check ins from the Sunday night before, but if not it will be on Monday. I will make a post saying weekly check ins start now or such. This is how I keep track of everyone, making sure they are still around. And, all mailings MUST be sent out by the second Sunday of the month. Post as soon as you have sent out your swap, and as soon as you receive it.

This months Topic of the Month is, to fill out the below Holiday Fill In. Copy, paste, and print the fill in sheet, and answer them. This is to be included with your Twist of the Month which is either a handmade or store bought Halloween card. Feel free to write anything else to your pen pal along with the fill in sheet.

Have fun everyone. :goodvibes

Holiday Fill In Questionaire:

When I go to the carnival/fair, I like to _________________.

When I eat_________, I reminds me of my childhood.

I wish I could ____________________.

For Halloween, I _______________________.

In my kitchen, you will find ____________________.

I like to cook ____________________.

I like to bake __________________________.

My favorite Christmas song is ______________________.

If I were walking in the woods, and a skunk came in my path, I would __________________________________________.

If I were at the beach, my drink of choice that I would have is
____________________________.

For Thanksgiving, I ____________________________________.

On Christmas morning, I ________________________________.

If I were to carve a jack-o-lantern, I would __________________.

My Christmas tree ______________________________________.

Both my Oct. letters went out....I leave Thursday.....won't be back until Oct. 3, so will check in again then

Giving a bump so that everyone is able to see Octobers Topic of the Month, and Twist of the Month. :goodvibes

Hi there. Relatively a newbie here and saw this on my new posts. This sounds like a great idea and was wondering how I/we can get involved in this group. Please let me know either by replying to my post or PMing......thanks!

Thank you Jennifer for the cute handmade Halloween card! Hope you, and your family all have a fun Halloween! :goodvibes

Hi there. Relatively a newbie here and saw this on my new posts. This sounds like a great idea and was wondering how I/we can get involved in this group. Please let me know either by replying to my post or PMing......thanks!

Hi there. The pen pal letter swaps are a six month committment. I usually start sign ups a month or two before the first months mailing. We are now on the second round which ends with our January letters. I do believe I will be having another round, so if you are still interested, keep an eye out here on the boards for the sign up for round three. If you have any other questions, feel free to post here, or send me a pm. :goodvibes

Thank you Jennifer for the cute handmade Halloween card! Hope you, and your family all have a fun Halloween! :goodvibes

That was my first ever attempt at a real card! I have made a few with the kids, but my first for an adult. :goodvibes

I got yours as well today and it is super cute! Thanks a bunch! :thumbsup2

I received Nancy's letter and card yesterday. She made the cutest Halloween card. :lovestruc She's very crafty; me, I will buy one (not very crafty:rotfl:)

Thanks Nancy and I know that you will have a great holiday:woohoo:

Cindy

I may actually try to make a card. Now that I have a Michael's store 5 minutes away, I feel inspired! ;)

Checking in for the week. Got back on Monday and have been playing catch up.

Patsy - I got your card today and it is so cute! It's going to make mine look pitiful :rotfl: Thanks also for the scrapbook pieces - they will be perfect for our recent beach trip - I'm so excited!! I'm still working on your card - it will be my 1st attempt at making a card, so don't laugh! :rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter