October

WLWildlife

Mouseketeer
I have been researching past threads. Historically, has Disney ever put out a discount that covered the month of October? I realize past practice doesn't necessarily mean that is what they will do in 2024, but it seems that they don't discount that month. Am I correct in that conclusion?

I haven't seen a general public discount for the entire month of October in a very long time. October is a very popular month for WDW and Disney doesn't need to offer discounts. Even the 2024 bounce back offer only has Oct 27-31 as discount dates for October. They have released annual passholder discounts that include the last few days of October, which is what we have been able to take advantage of. But no discounts earlier in the month.

Last edited:

I haven't seen a general public discount for the entire month of October in a very long time. October is a very popular month for WDW and Disney doesn't need to offer discounts. Even the 2024 bounce back offer only has Oct 27-31 as discount dates for October. They have released annual passholder discounts that include the last few days of October, which is what we have been able to take advantage of. But no discounts earlier in the month.
Thank you! The last week is a possibility, but I need to work with Columbus Day of I want a longer trip. Either way I expect there to be crowds.

Unfortunately, October is a great month to visit weather wise so it brings the crowds. Columbus day, Jewish High Holidays, fall break for year round schools, F & W festival, MNSSHP just to name a few reasons for crowds in October. We've been going to WDW in October since 2008ish and in the few years prior to Covid and since the discounts have really dried up. I would book what you can afford and hope for the best, but it is typically very slim in the way of discounts especially at the key resorts around MK, Epcot and skyliner.

Yikes! That is a lot of reasons to visit Disney! I hope the crowds are better than Christmas! Thanks for sharing this information!

Unfortunately, October is a great month to visit weather wise so it brings the crowds. Columbus day, Jewish High Holidays, fall break for year round schools, F & W festival, MNSSHP just to name a few reasons for crowds in October. We've been going to WDW in October since 2008ish and in the few years prior to Covid and since the discounts have really dried up. I would book what you can afford and hope for the best, but it is typically very slim in the way of discounts especially at the key resorts around MK, Epcot and skyliner.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter