• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

October ??????

disneydave2003

<font color=navy>Just likes to know how things wor
Mornin!

How would you describe park attendance in the middle of October. Will lines be long and parks be crowded? Is it much more crowded than Sept.? Is it hard to obtain tix to MNSSHP? Is it a rainy month?

thanks
dave :crazy:

Hi Dave - We went last year for our honeymoon (Oct. 12 - 19). It only rained one day and I thought the crowds were not bad, though we'd never been there before. MK is always the most crowded, I think. There were a couple days (maybe due to Food & Wine Festival) when the World Showcase was pretty crowded. All in all, we decided it was our favorite time to go. We bought our tix for MNNSHP way in advance, and I know Halloween night sells out fast. The weather, overall, was great though still a little muggy. We never wore pants or a long sleeve shirt. Maybe someone else can compare the crowds to September for you. Have fun!

More crowded than September. You can compare it to May's crowds (we go both times every year). Weather is great. Shorts all of the time. EPCOT crowded on weekends due to food and wine. MK always crowded on weekend no matter what time of year. Rain level is pretty low unless a last minute hurricane comes in. The MNSSHP tickets are usually available for most nights. Friday nights sell out because of the locals. The 31st ALWAYS sells out months in advance and did this year too (the tickets went on sale in July). You save a couple of dollars by buying them at your resort and not at the gate. They do tend to sell out occassionally the "day of". You can a federal holiday (11th), so adds to the crowds. Also lots of conventions and activities. Golf classic around the 3rd week of October for about 4 days. Makes getting around the courses and GF very difficult and adds to the crowds too. Make your PS before arriving. We are there Oct. 20-31 this year.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter