Off-site golf cart rentals

breick

DIS Veteran
I know people have rented from Golf Cart Enterprises in the past. (I know they can't deliver anymore.) Has anyone rented one lately and picked it up on their own? Will FW let you bring a GCE rental in? Are GCE rentals insured?

Don't know about the insurance, but if you are towing it FW will allow it in.

You are correct that they no longer allow outside vendors to deliver on property.

I have seen reports that GCE has trailers you can use to move the cart, but you must return it, not let it sit at your site. That could be very inconvient to:

• Pick up cart & trailer from GCE
  • Return trailer to GCE
  • Pick up empty trailer at GCE
  • Return cart & trailer to GCE

Good luck and have a wonderful trip

You might want to call them directly about the insurance information and the use of the trailer.
During our last visit I noticed more and more private owned carts, the prices are so high its cheaper in the long run to buy your own if you visit often, we hope to get one eventually.

Golf Cart Enterprises

We're staying 26 nights, so it wouldn't be that inconvenient... Can't afford the Bike Barn for that long of a time.

here's another thought...if I could rent or borrow ramps from GCE, I could just load it in the back of the truck...

Staying for 26 nights, you are right - it would not be that bad. As for the ramp idea they would need to be fairly long to avoid having an angle at the top that would be difficult to get over.

Give them a call - for a one month rental I'm sure they will work with you.

Just reserved a 3 seater for ten days in December. Very friendly, definately cheaper than FW. John claims he is only 12 to 13 miles away, just down 535 (I think that's the highway he spoke of). Will work with you as to pick up times and such. The rate for a 3 seater is $225/week, $55/day after that. There is a $50 trailer rental fee, good for both pick up and bring back. He started to talk about pick up trucks, but I stopped him because I have an excursion. Sorry, should have listened to what he had to say. :rolleyes: So the ramps may be an option. He is faxing me some paperwork, I gave him a credit card to hold the ressie (he'll take a check) and we're on the board! Hope this helps! :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter