• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Off to DLP in 6 days!!

elisebutt

DIS Veteran
Yes I'm off to take my Xmas/Birthday pressie from DH - A whole weekend in DLP - well offsite at the HI actually but who cares?

Ordered my train tickets from QJump online and I know it's only 30 mins on the train to Birmingham but I couldn't resist forking out the extra £2 for 1st class - just to get the free coffee - paid for itself already!!!

Just can't find my passport now - LOL - I slung it somewhere after unpacking the other week.

Bliss - no kids and no DH - and no extra luggage full of toys and nappies - just one carry on - yeay!!

Wow - great to have something to look forward to Elise :)

Are you going on your own completely - or is it a Girlie weekend? :)

Whatever - I am sure you will have a super time :)

Cool! Have a fun trip! I looking forward to hearing more opinions about the Studio's too :)

Penny :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter