Off Tomorrow!!!!!!!

4stokes

Earning My Ears
We will be leaving about 6pm tomorrow to travel up to our Birmingham hotel ready for our flight early on Friday.

I can't believe after 14 months of planning, we are almost on our way to WDW for the first time! Just wanted to thank everyone for your their help/tips. I would never had known about som many things/places if I had not joined the Boards! My notebook is stuffed full of information, I have the park tickets and the PSs are made. I'm sure that we cannot fail to have a superb holiday and it will be thanks to you all!

I'll let you know how we got on when we get back on 1 June.

Caroline

Hi Caroline

The best bit of advice I was given before we left for our first time in Florida was the one about road signs overhead and in front of you ie, they refer to the road going West to East, not the road you are on - but I expect you already know that! Also, I'm embarrassed to say that it took us ages to get out of the one-way system at the airport what with a strange car and being on the other side of the road and trying to read all the signs at the same time - oh it's so much easier the second time around! Be prepared to want to go again and again ... !

Have a Great Time

Wish we were all coming with you
Say hello to Mickey Mouse for me
:) :Pinkbounc :)

hope you have as great a time as we did on our first trip and you will have to keep saving from now on as it's seriously addictive over there you wont want to go anywhere else again have the best time!!!!!!!
margaret.

Have an easy flight and a fantastic holiday Caroline. If you are anything like the rest of us it will blow your mind!!!

Don't forget your suncream :smooth:

Wishing you a fantastic time Caroline :D :D

I envy you your first visit - there is nothing quite like it believe me! :D :D

Come back and tell us all about it :D

Be safe and enjoy!

Hope you have a fantastic time :)

Come back and tell us all about it, won't you?

:wave: Caroline

Have a wonderful time - you will!!

Our first trip as a family was so fantastic. I can still remember being really soft and filling up at the sight of my DD gazing upon Cinderella's castle (from the monorail) that very first time:D

It is additctive, you know!! Start planning the next one as soon as you get back, that's my tip.

Safe journey and loads of happy memories on the way for you.

Aww, hope you have a great,magical time no doubt you will heehe
tell me about it,cause its our first time in june,and im abit,not knowing what to expect

Have fun,
Beth:D

Have a great trip Caroline. We can't wait until our trip in August which we booked last July.

I may be too late but just in case, I hope you have a wonderful trip :) :) :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter