Offical free dining watch 2008

on hold since 8:20 on the main reservation number. I should be going thru the grand gathering number but it isn't accepting any calls. :(

We'll see where this gets me!

I'm not getting through on the 407 934 7639 number either. What other number should I call?

I just got another..... you got mail......... about jumped out of my skin!
Another junk email!

I am getting sooooo sleeeepy... ya think I would hear the "MAIL" if I took a little nap?

Here's the question of the moment: I already have a ressie that I just need to add the code to........however, I checked online and I could rebook online in about 2 minutes!!! If I do that, will Disney refund my $200 deposit on my original ressie or am I better off waiting on hold????!!!!!!

got thru on grand gathering number at 8:40! On hold of course. Hopefully it will be quicker than the other number!

whoo booked free dining in pop 30 aug to 13 sep and akl 13 sep to 20 sep, I had to cancel my previous reservations and rebook was on the phone fopr over hour and a half there was problems with the system the cm said. Oh she was also the nicest CM ive ever talked to on the phones so happy hope yall get what ya want :-)

Got my ressie and ADR's completely made!! :banana:

10 Days 9 nights at the All Star Music Resort! :cloud9:

9-12/9-21

$1,407.08 Hurray for FREE FOOD! :woohoo:

All ADR's are made as well! It doesnt get any better than this! :love:

got thru on grand gathering number at 8:40! On hold of course. Hopefully it will be quicker than the other number!

I called the 877# at 7:00 - on hold 13 minutes

I was able to keep my existing POP ressie and change to Free Dining !! :banana: yeah Already have my ADRs, so we're all set.

Waited for One hour and 3 minutes, called at 7:00 didn't need a code, just got my reservation updated. SO happy! ASMU 9/1-9/10. Saved about $800. First time trying the free dinning.:cool1: :banana: :yay: :woohoo:

still hold 40 minutes later. Should I call back later this afternoon or at this point - keep on keepin on?:sad2: :scared:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter