Official 2011 Disneyland Half Thread!

I'm getting excited. My students are taking their finals tomorrow. I should hopefully get them graded quickly. Friday is last minute packing. Then on to Disneyland Saturday.

Is it time to go yet?

My travel buddies flew out today- I follow Friday morning

Packing will commence after laundry is done :)

-em

It's Tuesday afternoon and only 1:30. I am so over work today and the next 2 days. Can it please be Thursday night already!!!! I just want to go down to DL already!! :goodvibes

You have to at least wait for your package to be delivered today :flower3:

I too am soooo over work. :surfweb:

Come on Friday!!!

Does anyone know if it costs money to park for the Expo? Do you have to show anything to get into the Expo or does that cost money too?

Does anyone know if it costs money to park for the Expo? Do you have to show anything to get into the Expo or does that cost money too?

You could probably park in the Downtown Disney lot and then you get 3 hours free parking.

The Expo is free to enter.

They give you a half an hour for free. After that, they charge you...but it doesn't take long to get your stuff and go!

Yeah, but it's the other booths there that get me to stay longer! I always end up staying for about an hour because I feel intrigued by all the cool stuff they have on display.

I have one more day of work left and then I can fly to CA!! I fly out early Friday morning. I'm very excited, this will be my first time going to CA.

I'm not sure if I'm prepared or not for this. In some of my runs I feel great and on others I just want to lay down... I'm hoping past training and adrenaline kick in on Sunday morning

I'm joining in on the "let's just get going!" excitement! We fly out at 6:45 on Friday morning and I'm so ready to go! I have a load of laundry going, and then I just need to pack a few items from that, and then I'll be ready to go! My running gear is all packed, and I just painted my toes with OPI's Greenwich Village (the closest I can find to WISH green :lmao:) - so I'm all set!

Plan for Friday: Arrive at SNA at 9:15 am, run to rental car counter (no checked luggage), drive to HoJo to check in, and be at the gates of DCA shortly after the 10:00 open time. :rotfl: Expo later in the day, and then we pre-ordered the WOC picnic boxes for the 9:00 showing. I can't wait!

Good luck to all the WISH'ers doing the DL Half this week-end! :cheer2:

If you get any info that might be helpful to those of us doing the Tinker Bell Half in January we would appreciate it if you would share. :flower3: :tink:

Also wishing everyone good luck this weekend! Have a great time!!

DH and DS are flying to CA tomorrow and are so excited!

Cheering everyone on!:cheer2:

Would love to hear everyone's experiences!

Heading out on a flight in less than 7 hours! So excited. Can't wait to see you all there. I will be the tall girl in the WISH hat. Hope to see some of you at the meet at 5:00 on Saturday.

Good luck everyone!

Race you to the castle!

Yeah, but it's the other booths there that get me to stay longer! I always end up staying for about an hour because I feel intrigued by all the cool stuff they have on display.

And the free samples! :rotfl:

I have one more day of work left and then I can fly to CA!! I fly out early Friday morning. I'm very excited, this will be my first time going to CA.

I'm not sure if I'm prepared or not for this. In some of my runs I feel great and on others I just want to lay down... I'm hoping past training and adrenaline kick in on Sunday morning

Once you get out there and start running you'll be fine! Dinsey races are so much fun.

Good luck to all the WISH'ers doing the DL Half this week-end! :cheer2:

If you get any info that might be helpful to those of us doing the Tinker Bell Half in January we would appreciate it if you would share. :flower3: :tink:

I'm hoping to see the medal in person, and maybe some logo items. :thumbsup2

Heading out on a flight in less than 7 hours! So excited. Can't wait to see you all there. I will be the tall girl in the WISH hat. Hope to see some of you at the meet at 5:00 on Saturday.

Good luck everyone!

Race you to the castle!

See ya Saturday!

I'm sitting here watching my last group of students take their final exam. Fortunately, the computer in the classroom is working so I actually have the grades from the earlier classes done already.

Tomorrow, I need to finish packing, need to do a little bit of laundry, and finish up grades, then Saturday I'm flying out.

Headed down in 14 hours!!!:yay:

Cross your fingers we have good weather and another year of great marine layer.

Good luck everyone!! See everybody Saturday and Sunday!!

NOAA.gov forecast changed just today to:

Saturday Night: Mostly clear, with a low around 64.

Sunday: Sunny, with a high near 85.

I'm still hoping some fog will be there, but least starting temp is decent.

I was looking at Accuweather and they have

Time Temp Real Feel
5:00 65 62
6:00 67 64
7:00 71 69
8:00 74 75
9:00 78 82
10:00 82 88

So it looks like the weather is currently forcasted to start out nice but warm up rapidly.

I was looking at Accuweather and they have

Time Temp Real Feel
5:00 65 62
6:00 67 64
7:00 71 69
8:00 74 75
9:00 78 82
10:00 82 88

So it looks like the weather is currently forcasted to start out nice but warm up rapidly.

I can take those temps, but it would be nice to not have to deal with the sun--until we are celebrating in the park. Still better than 2010 WDW ice-athon.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter