Official 2013 MNSSHP Guest List Thread

Iowatater----I was thinking Dr. Who (9th) and Rose but the DH said there was no way he was walking around in a leather jacket all night

Thanks for starting this thread, smitch!

We will be going to the party on Oct 27th, 2 adults 1 child. More than likely dressing up, but undecided on costumes.

Everyone seems to have given the party make up of adults and children, so I have edited the list to reflect that. Is it you family of four that is going? I want to make sure I list it correctly. :goodvibes

Yes it's my family that will be attending with me, so it will be 2 adults and 2 kids

Oct. 17th: 1 adult and 1 child - undecided on costumes. This is our first time attending and I am so excited to share this with my DD. My boys are staying home as they have other committments.

We're going October 20th, 4 adults, 3 kids, and I think we'll all dress up (the kids will for sure), not sure as what yet though! Yay, so excited!!

Thank you Smitch425 for organizing this. My DH and I will be attending on October 31st and plan to wear costumes but are still undecided. This is our first time attending the MNSSHP and we are very excited. We are also super excited to be there on Halloween although I am preparing myself that it will be a bit on the crazy busy side.

Thanks again.

Maribell

October 22, 1 adult (for now - will update if that changes), undecided on costume

Can't wait!

We are going Sept 29. DH and ds will be jedi's (huge star wars fans), dd will be Cinderella, me not to sure yet

Sept. 29. 3A\3C costumes undecided. Thinking hippies or Beverly Hillbillies! Thanks!

we'll be there on october 10th! my dh, me, and dd (8). dd will be angelica... undecided about the adults. bought the tix today. pirate:

I was able to get into the Pirate League on the 4th at 3pm so I'll be dressing up as a pink pirate instead of Snow White!

We plan on going October 6th if we arrive early enough.

We are definitely going October 10th (bought my tix today!). DD5 will be a princess (not sure which one -she changes her mind daily), mom sister and I will just be wearing matching halloween mickey head t-shirts, and DN2 (nephew) will be something, not sure what.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter