Official 2013 MNSSHP Guest List Thread

I have just finished my showgirl Sally Stitch costume and made it Disney friendly. So we're now going as Quialman and Sally.

I've finally finished my costume!!! Im going as a modified tigger :)

Here it is! Ears and all

The tail

This is my mom's costume. She is going as a steampunk Snow White.

My sisters costume is done too but I have not gotten a picture yet :). Just picture my costume but in Eeyore colors!:woohoo:

Here we are all decked out in our costumes. We had soooooo much fun!

ry%3D400

My DD's as Cinderella and Snow White and their friends as Pocahontas and the other straight from BBB.

We went on October 17th, had an absolute ball! Glad I got to live out my dream of being Cinderella too, thank you small children for that princess:! My advice to everyone, DRESS UP! Have that moment. (though I would advise against a corset and full petticoat in 80+ degree weather.. uncomfy!) You will have an absolute blast and get so much special attention from CM's and guests alike. Here are pictures:

2qxx6p3.jpg

2u9kh20.jpg

2mr5wrl.jpg

It was so much fun!pixiedust:

Fantastic! My DW and I didn't dress up and the primary reason was that 85*+ weather :eek:

I will say though, even with the bruises the sweat/corset combo left on my side, having people move for me to get through crowds was almost as awesome as hearing little girls gasp "CINDERELLA!!!!" everywhere I went haha! I felt so special.

Nobody wants to shove Cinderella out of the way in a crowd! That was a huge perk. No pushing. Regular Jessica however got pushed an awful lot on normal park days... :confused3 Also the Halloween party was the only day I didn't get hit by any strollers. I swear people use them as battering rams!

side story: We met a man at narcoosses with the most disgusting bloody gashed up scabby foot. He was taken down by an overambitious mom with a double stroller making a blind sprint to see wishes at peak time during the opening. OUCH!

...I swear people use them as battering rams!

side story: We met a man at narcoosses with the most disgusting bloody gashed up scabby foot. He was taken down by an overambitious mom with a double stroller making a blind sprint to see wishes at peak time during the opening. OUCH!

I laughed aloud at this. Not b\c of the misfortune but b\c of my own personal experiences. I have been the giver\receiver of "stroller strikes." I can tell you first hand that none of the times that I hit someone was it avoidable. It was always folks walking at break neck speed while gawking in a completely different direction. The worst spot was in MK in between Peter Pan's Flight and It's a Small World. Four adults heading at me...all looking back over their shoulder at Mickey's Philharmagic, me with a Sit and Stand double stroller.....which is not agile when 2 kids are on it, so the ability to dodge things is very limited...people right behind me so I can't stop...CRASH. The guy knew it was his fault and apologized profusely. Fortunately no one got hurt.
Then there was a time I was waiting for my family in AK and a lady was moving along briskly with double stroller...the extra wide one and just plowed into me. She was very apologetic and I joked with her about putting a "cow catcher" on the front like trains have.

I'm happy to be w\o strollers now. Especially in the trick or treat lines. The CM's did such a wonderful job and even though I didn't dress up, I fully appreciate the adults who did. We saw some really amazing costumes...like the mad Hatter, Alice, etc. Families that dressed up in the same theme were so much fun to see.

You will have an absolute blast and get so much special attention from CM's and guests alike.

We were there the same night and I TOTALLY remember seeing you guys! You look fantastic!

And you're right... the special attention you get is so worth the heat and slight discomfort!

We were there the same night and I TOTALLY remember seeing you guys! You look fantastic!

And you're right... the special attention you get is so worth the heat and slight discomfort!

Haha aw thank you! It was so worth it. Extremely uncomfortable, but to be Cinderella for a night... worth it! pixiedust:

We leave for the world tomorrow....:banana::banana::banana:
Very excited to attend our first Halloween Party on Halloween. We finally decided to be pirates (easy to pack and hopefully not too hot to wear)! We have ADR at BOG at 6:20 p.m.

We are going Friday night to the last MNSSHP.. It will be our first! We are not dressing up.. DD (15) and I have halloween Mickey ears and I have a trick or treat Mickey shirt..

Can't wait!

Here we are at the MNSSHP last week. Q: Are we not MICE? A: We are DEVO!
OMG I just saw this! You were in line for the 7 dwarfs with us! We were right behind Jessie cowgirl, wearing a Persephone (50's) poodle skirt, DL bowling shirt and kids were Snow White and cursed pirate. Jessie Cowgirl and DH looked you up on their phones and figured out Devo and she played "Whip it" - ha ha! Cute idea!!! Hope you had a wonderful MNSSHP!

We were on the 24th! Too funny! Awesome night! ;) we had BBB and PL early before party entrance time, so got there @ 2:30, kids didn't make it past HalloWishes.

Here's a picture of me and DD and the ducks that we ran into right after the dwarfs!

OMG I just saw this! You were in line for the 7 dwarfs with us! We were right behind Jessie cowgirl, wearing a Persephone (50's) poodle skirt, DL bowling shirt and kids were Snow White and cursed pirate. Jessie Cowgirl and DH looked you up on their phones and figured out Devo and she played "Whip it" - ha ha! Cute idea!!! Hope you had a wonderful MNSSHP!

Oh I missed this post. I remember you guys in line. You were all so cute too!!! Thanks so much. What a fun MNSSHP!! Definitely must do again. :thumbsup2

We are attending the first one on Sept 1, 4 adults. SUPER early, I know, but that's when we can go to visit DD and uber psyched they are having a MNSSHP that early! We have never gone before and Halloween is our absolute favorite holiday :thumbsup2:maleficen:hmghost:
Amyone been to one that early before? Are they just as good in the beginning as they are closer to Halloween?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter