Official 2013 MNSSHP Information

I have seen flyers on the MNSSHP which show the trick or treat paths, character meeting sights, and the stores/restaurants that are open during the party, but it has always been the 2012 version. Is there going to be one for this year? Will it be mailed to the ticket holders? Or posted online somewhere?? And if so, when can we expect them to come out? :confused3

I have seen flyers on the MNSSHP which show the trick or treat paths, character meeting sights, and the stores/restaurants that are open during the party, but it has always been the 2012 version. Is there going to be one for this year? Will it be mailed to the ticket holders? Or posted online somewhere?? And if so, when can we expect them to come out? :confused3

There is always a new map, and it will be given out at the party. Someone usually posts it here shortly before the first party of the year.

Going on sept 24th :) it's a Tuesday. Does anyone have any idea what the crowd level will be that night? I keep hearing hour waits for dwarves, jack sparrow, and jack and Sally. It seems like you be in line the whole party and miss everything else :(

Is that hour wait only for busy nights or for all nights??

Thank you!!

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

Probably true for the popular characters. We have been before in middle of week and the dwarves are super popular. We will be there on the 24h as well. Party is a blast, fireworks and peace are the best

Probably true for the popular characters. We have been before in middle of week and the dwarves are super popular. We will be there on the 24h as well. Party is a blast, fireworks and peace are the best

Parade I meant, typing from my phone

Getting in to MCO on 9/24, checking in at POR then going to the Party. Every else on here also seems to have tickets for 9/24 so I'm getting a bit nervous about crowds.

Does anyone know if the exact site locations of the Disney Photographers (Photo Pass) are posted in advance? I looked without success at the 2012 MNSSHP for Cinderella's coach. I even asked the Photo Pass Photographers the night of the party, but they did not have information.

Does anyone know if the exact site locations of the Disney Photographers (Photo Pass) are posted in advance? I looked without success at the 2012 MNSSHP for Cinderella's coach. I even asked the Photo Pass Photographers the night of the party, but they did not have information.

The coach was not there last year due to the construction in Fantasyland. No one knows if it will be back this year. My guess is yes, but hopefully we will find out in 11 days. As for the photographers, they will be with most characters, in front of the castle, near HM, near PotC, and may sometimes be at the dance parties, too. I'm sure I'm forgetting a few.

The coach was not there last year due to the construction in Fantasyland. No one knows if it will be back this year. My guess is yes, but hopefully we will find out in 11 days. As for the photographers, they will be with most characters, in front of the castle, near HM, near PotC, and may sometimes be at the dance parties, too. I'm sure I'm forgetting a few.

Thank you very much for the information. I purchased the Photo Pass + this year, and am planning my strategies early!

We are going Oct. 24th! This is our 1st Halloween Party! So excited! My question is... Will they be selling special T-shirts just for the party?? Like with 2013 on it maybe? If so How small do they go? What is average price for them? I would like to get 2 for my 3 & 4 yr old girls!! Thanks!

We were there last year. They definitely had dated MNSSHP shirts and we got our 2 year old one in toddler sizes. Shouldn't be a problem! Unfortunately, I think it was about $20.

Quick question- we are getting in on the evening of a party. We probably won't get to our hotel until 9. There is a part of me that really wants to go, we should be able to get about 2 hours of it. Is that enough time to have fun? It's all adults

Quick question- we are getting in on the evening of a party. We probably won't get to our hotel until 9. There is a part of me that really wants to go, we should be able to get about 2 hours of it. Is that enough time to have fun? It's all adults

The parties are a blast, but I can't in good conscience recommend one for just two hours.

I'm with Mesa on this one. You won't even make it in time for the fireworks if you arrive that late. You would basically enter the park and need to get a spot for the parade. No way would I pay that much for so little time. Is there another party date you could choose?

The Party ticket is a ticket valid for entry into MK beginning at 4:00pm on the day of a Party. You do not need a regular (MYW) Park ticket for entry.

However, if you want to enter MK prior to 4:00pm, you must have a regular MYW Park ticket.

Hi! We are planning on using the party ticket to enter the park in the afternoon. Are there long lines to get into the park at 4pm with the party ticket? Is this the sort of thing that we should be lining up for outside the MK turnstiles at 3 or 3:30pm?
Also, my kids are very excited for trick or treating, but they have food allergies- are the treats all nut-free or is there a special trick or treat area set up for kids with allergies?

For allergies go to City Hall at 7:00 or later. They will have special supplies of treats that can be safe for most food allergies.

Hi! We are planning on using the party ticket to enter the park in the afternoon. Are there long lines to get into the park at 4pm with the party ticket? Is this the sort of thing that we should be lining up for outside the MK turnstiles at 3 or 3:30pm?
Also, my kids are very excited for trick or treating, but they have food allergies- are the treats all nut-free or is there a special trick or treat area set up for kids with allergies?

The lines will be longer at 7pm than they are at 4pm. Although a lot of people know about 4pm entry, there are still a lot who do not. I would not get there that early, since the festivities do not start until 7pm. Unless you are looking for every possible minute, I would plan on arriving right at 4 rather than before. Less standing around in line, since they will be moving once you arrive.

My son has allergies and they usually have allergy friendly treats at the same place as the good stuff. You just have to ask for it. The Christmas cookies taste like dirt, so I felt badly for him. Hopefully, the Halloween options are a little better.

The lines will be longer at 7pm than they are at 4pm. Although a lot of people know about 4pm entry, there are still a lot who do not. I would not get there that early, since the festivities do not start until 7pm. Unless you are looking for every possible minute, I would plan on arriving right at 4 rather than before. Less standing around in line, since they will be moving once you arrive.

My son has allergies and they usually have allergy friendly treats at the same place as the good stuff. You just have to ask for it. The Christmas cookies taste like dirt, so I felt badly for him. Hopefully, the Halloween options are a little better.

Thank you! Appreciate the advice!

Has anyone had their tickets at will call in the past? Where do I go to pick them up? Are there long lines at will call? Trying to decide between will call vs. printing them at home.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter