Official 2015 MNSSHP Guest List Thread

October 22. Myself (Joy), my daughter (Disgust), & husband (Anger). First party and first Disney World trip, so we are very excited!!
:welcome:

Hi everyone! Just wanted to let you know that Nov 1 is now sold out! I will update the list later today. :)

Hello everybody, just wanted to drop in and say WE HAD A BLAST! Got to see Jack n Sally(second in line), then we rode rides and saw the Hocus pocus show, the Fireworks and Parade, Just a great night! And yes Jack and Sally came out around 5pm so do get there early and you could probably do both them and the Dwarves. We saw so many great costumes too. Hope all of you going have a great time too!

Hello everybody, just wanted to drop in and say WE HAD A BLAST! Got to see Jack n Sally(second in line), then we rode rides and saw the Hocus pocus show, the Fireworks and Parade, Just a great night! And yes Jack and Sally came out around 5pm so do get there early and you could probably do both them and the Dwarves. We saw so many great costumes too. Hope all of you going have a great time too!

So glad to hear that you had a great time. We will be at the party on Friday :banana:. We finally made the orbs for our costumes by painting glitter paint that corresponded with the character's color (green and yellow) on plastic balls that came from Michael's in the Christmas section...they are not too big and not too small either, when the girls don't want to hold them anymore, they will fit perfectly in our backpack. I just have to go to the party store and get a few more packages of glow rings to put inside them. The girls and I are sooo excited we can't wait to see how the orbs turn out at night when they are glowing, especially in pictures :goodvibes.

can you update mine? we're def. going on the 29th. costumes are a bit altered though: myself-Wendy; DH-Peter Pan; DS-Captain Hook; DD-Tinkerbell; my mom-Mr. smee
10 days til we leave!!!!

I can update that I will still be there Friday night, with a friend of mine, his brother and 2 kids, though I am not bound to them. I will be wearing an explorer's outfit as "Sir Albert Falls." If anyone wants to say hi or hang out, just let me know.

Hi, everyone! I will be updating the list tomorrow! We got back from WDW last night and have been back to our crazy busy normal everyday life. Boo! Lol! Here is one of our Memory Maker shots (screenshot because of Dis size limits) from last Thursday's party. Had a blast!
image.png

Last edited:
Such awesome costumes, Smitch! I bet you got some attention at the CoP, at least from the CMs.

Party on October 29th
Three adults attending party
Costumes are: Self-Yuffie Kisaragi, DM-Female Assassin's Creed, DBF-Natsu from Fairy Tail

A geeky Halloween for us!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter