"Official" 2015 MNSSHP thread

Read this on another site. Any truth to it? We have MNSSHP tix for next week and don't want to be surprised when we show up at 4:00, only to have to wait until 5:00 to enter the park:

"purchased our Halloween party tickets already and the service rep told me that we are not allowed in at 4pm any longer and that admission to special ticketed party events is now only 2 hours before the event starts. With the Halloween party starting at 7pm, we’d be allowed to enter the park at 5pm."
I have not heard this before but why couldn't it be something they've decided to start doing? Technically the party starts at 7pm. I suppose it is within the rules to limit entrance to 2 hours before the start of the party.

I would like to hear this from people who experienced it, though!

The fast pass area for the parades are where now? Also, where are the big lights located in along the parade route, along the buildings in the outside?

I may not be answering this correctly, but I believe the only area that is saved for the parades is at the flagpole and this is for the Hallowishes Party goers. Once again, not sure if this is what you were asking! :D

Has this been posted here yet? Magic shot video...

I've been out of town, so sorry if I'm repeating old info! Lol

Love this! When you ask for a magic shot - do you request which one or will they tell you which one they are doing? Thanks so much!

I may not be answering this correctly, but I believe the only area that is saved for the parades is at the flagpole and this is for the Hallowishes Party goers. Once again, not sure if this is what you were asking! :D
Yes, actually! But that is for the special event dessert party, yes? Isn't this also the FP area for the regular parade viewing? I thought maybe it was until the hub area is all done.

Thanks for posting the Memory maker video Smitch. Haven't seen that one before. Also thanks to those who offered advice on timing and finding the magic shots. I had quoted some, but for some reason my quote tab is not working at the moment. I will definitely report back on my magic shot experience, but we are not going until October 20TH, so by then we should have more information anyway.

I received a phone call today from the most pleasant CM in regards to my concerns for the upcoming MNSSHP's. She assured me that Disney is taking every step to clear the park of quests with out tickets. She also
told me that she passed my concern along to merchandising in reference to quests purchasing what seems to be an unusual number of limited party merchandise.

The only character I want to meet is the hag from Snow White - do I need to plan for this or is her line generally not too bad? and are there times when she's out or is she in Liberty Square all night? I'd also like to see Jafar, but the hag is #1 on my list of characters to see!

I get ya, but like everyone else, we are paying so much money for this event. We chose to do the park earlier in the day, so we do not have access to the FP that MNSSHP ticket holders get. I think either everyone should get FP with your MNSSHP ticket (between 4 and 7) or everyone should not. In reality, those 3 FP really aren't a big deal and yes, I probably could get them after we use ours up at 2 p.m., and yes, I don't even think we'll need them even with the sold out party on 10/31... But to me this is fair, FP for all or none.

wishing us all a fun trip! can't wait to read more trip reports!
Well technically it's 3 fast passes a day for all...not sure where you're thinking it's not. But hey you paid more so you deserve more...then again someone buying a one day ticket vs a ten day paid more for any given day deserved more too. This is why we can't have nice things!!

I get ya, but like everyone else, we are paying so much money for this event. We chose to do the park earlier in the day, so we do not have access to the FP that MNSSHP ticket holders get. I think either everyone should get FP with your MNSSHP ticket (between 4 and 7) or everyone should not. In reality, those 3 FP really aren't a big deal and yes, I probably could get them after we use ours up at 2 p.m., and yes, I don't even think we'll need them even with the sold out party on 10/31... But to me this is fair, FP for all or none.

wishing us all a fun trip! can't wait to read more trip reports!

This doesn't make any sense. Everyone gets 3 per day, and no one gets them during party time.......? Its not like people with a MNSSHP get "extra".

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter