******Official 2017 Free Dining Plan Watch, Wait, and Dream

Status
Not open for further replies.
I checked at 4 am and 430 Am it wasn't posted.I slept then at 530am was posted.Does anyone know what exact time it posted?Now some of my back up resorts which were available last night are sold out!And interestingly CBR was not excluded hope that's true for FD

I checked 0520 and they were out.

I checked at 4 am and 430 Am it wasn't posted.I slept then at 530am was posted.Does anyone know what exact time it posted?Now some of my back up resorts which were available last night are sold out!And interestingly CBR was not excluded hope that's true for FD
I thought that was interesting about CBR too. Somebody posted on the resort board that CBR would definitely not be part of any type of promotion for the rest of the year. I guess anything is possible.

I saw it around 5:10--may have been a little earlier though

A friend who got FD last year said she managed to score it 3 days after it went on offer!
I have done feee dining for the past 5 years or so. I have always been able to get it days and sometimes weeks after. Actuall waiting usually means more rooms released and better choices. I have booked early and then waited as others have come up. Let it settle down a bit. Haha

When I get home I'm going to try and call and add this to my room. Hopefully there's some availability!
Would still rather have FD but I'll take what I can get

Checked at 4, 4:30, 5, then fell back to sleep. Check at 7 and it says 14 offers and I'm like No!!!! Lol. Good thing it was summer discounts. So all I know it was sometime after 5:05 est

It was abut 5.15am from memory. Definitely after 5am because I checked in again at 5am thinking it would drop on the hour.

Crazy, today is my 180 day mark. I call to make a reservation for BBB at 7am exactly and it's "more than a 90 minute wait".

It was abut 5.15am from memory. Definitely after 5am because I checked in again at 5am thinking it would drop on the hour.

Wow so the lesson for me just because it didn't happen at 4 doesn't mean anything. Next time black or Steve says watch I'll just be up at 4 with coffee.

I have done feee dining for the past 5 years or so. I have always been able to get it days and sometimes weeks after. Actuall waiting usually means more rooms released and better choices. I have booked early and then waited as others have come up. Let it settle down a bit. Haha

I have no doubt it is available in the days and weeks after it drops, but for people (like me) who have locked in dates and a budget for their accommodation that limits their room choices, getting in early makes sense. If you're flexible with dates and will organise your holiday around free dining, then you're more likely to get FD.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter