******Official 2017 Free Dining Plan Watch, Wait, and Dream

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remember-make sure you click on it through the special offer, and make sure on your page right before you pay that you see something that says Free Dining. Sounds silly to post that, but it's so easy to just start clicking when people say it's live and mess something up, especially when you're tired and sleepy.

Double check, double check, double check. ;)

Just to make sure...

If I get through and book a FD package, I just have to put down $200, correct? And if I cancel it more than 60 days out, i'll get all my money back? My TA was gone all weekend and I don't know if she is going to be on it this morning and I am not one to leave chances to fate. lol

Just to make sure...

If I get through and book a FD package, I just have to put down $200, correct? And if I cancel it more than 60 days out, i'll get all my money back? My TA was gone all weekend and I don't know if she is going to be on it this morning and I am not one to leave chances to fate. lol

Yep

Just to make sure...

That is correct. It's $200 and I believe it's actually 45 days out. We canceled last year and got our money back quickly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter