"Official" 2017 Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party - Boo to You!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Question: My DW & I have APs but my DMIL does not and is going to the party. I have an option to buy an AP discount ticket & put her on it. Will this cause an issue later? First time buying with a mix of AP/Non-AP.

AP'ers can usually bring up to 3 additional guests (per AP card). So as long as DMIL is entering with one of you, she should be fine.

Apologies if this has been asked already, but is there a way to get AP discounted tickets for MNSSHP if I was planning to upgrade my ticket to an AP on my arrival day?
Or would I need to buy normal priced tickets and just ask for a price adjustment on them at Guest Relations when I actually do my upgrade-to-AP?

No. You would need to buy normal priced tickets and just ask for a price adjustment on them at Guest Relations when you actually do upgrade-to-AP.

I just purchased our tickets for 10/10. May do a second party for 10/13, but not going to purchase yet. Waiting to see if ROL or CL open up first. If I can't get either of those booked for 10/13 then I will purchase party tickets for that night. This is plan of attack right now.

Just thought I would mention that the party tickets look just like the regular tickets. They aren't a special design for Halloween or Christmas. I was disappointed the first time I went because I was expecting special tix. Now I just do will call and they show up on my MB without picking anything up.

No. You would need to buy normal priced tickets and just ask for a price adjustment on them at Guest Relations when you actually do upgrade-to-AP.

Also, to piggyback on this answer - it's not always easy getting GR to give a party AP/DVC price adjustment. They ended up giving us a gift card last year instead.

Works for me, thank you!

One last follow-up question, so I can know what to expect: I've seen info from prior MNSSHPs that Annual Passholders can get discounted tickets for themselves and up to 3 other guests. Is that (1+3) limit still the same?

EDIT: NVM this was just answered above!

Just thought I would mention that the party tickets look just like the regular tickets. They aren't a special design for Halloween or Christmas. I was disappointed the first time I went because I was expecting special tix. Now I just do will call and they show up on my MB without picking anything up.

Last year they did have new designs but those who bought their tickets upon release got the basic green ones and those who waited got the new designs.

waiting patiently here I dont want to get stuck with a CM discount night if possible an surely not a last discounted party of the season situation. I have 2 possible party night to choose from so CM discounts should be posted in the next couple of weeks right? then agin who knows with all the craziness this year-no announcement at all of prices before tickets opened :scared1:. Disney is messing with the order of things. if they keep going t this rate the world will fall into chaos :laughing:.

Is there no eticket option? at DL we have etickets and you can just bring it up on your phone from your email an they scan it. I prefer an eticket since I can loose it or forget it at home but if the only choices are by mail or print at home I have some thinking to do.
You can do will call and pick them up when you get there. But if it shows up on your MDE/MB, then you don't really need to pick anything up anymore.

Question: My DW & I have APs but my DMIL does not and is going to the party. I have an option to buy an AP discount ticket & put her on it. Will this cause an issue later? First time buying with a mix of AP/Non-AP.
They will check to see that everyone has an AP when you arrive.

Actually, "they" (via MDE) check that you have a valid AP at the time of purchase. I was not asked to present my AP when entering the park for MNSSHP last year, and my ticket was not connected to my profile in MDE so I know they couldn't see anything in the system to prove that I personally have an AP. I've also used my AP discount to purchase special event tickets for family members who entered the park without me, and they had no issues.

Apologies if this has been asked already, but is there a way to get AP discounted tickets for MNSSHP if I was planning to upgrade my ticket to an AP on my arrival day?
Or would I need to buy normal priced tickets and just ask for a price adjustment on them at Guest Relations when I actually do my upgrade-to-AP?

You'll need to buy the non-discounted tickets. Then, if there are still discounted tickets available when you arrive, you might be able to ask for a price adjustment.

You can do will call and pick them up when you get there. But if it shows up on your MDE/MB, then you don't really need to pick anything up anymore.

Is the will call/guest services window separate? Because a couple of years ago we arrived a day earlier than our package started and on the phone they made it sound so simple to go to Guest Services at MK and they'll get it straightened out -- well it was simple once we go to the window, but the line was very very long.

I just purchased our party tickets, so the last ADR I need is for Star Wars Dessert Party. I have figured out our costumes with Hubby going as a pirate and I will be a neverland girl. I am currently making our costumes. I am so excited I could burst :hmghost:. Now just sorting out fastpasses.:jumping1:
ADR’S

8-11th Sep:

Universal Studio’s

09/12:

Move to POP Century Resort Early Morning

Hollywood Studios

1.10pm Sci-Fi Dine In

Star Wars Dessert Party (if I can get ADR)

09/13:

EPCOT:

Lunch at W&F Booths

5.50pm Coral Reef

09/14:

Magic Kingdom

8.10am 1900 Park Fare

09/15:

Animal Kingdom

6.30pm Yak & Yeti

09/16:

Hollywood Studios

11.00am 50’s Prime Time Café

5.00pm Hollywood & Vine – Minnie’s Halloween Dine (Fantasmic)

09/17:

Epcot

12.30pm Garden Grill

09/18:

Magic Kingdom

11.45 Cinderella’ Royal Table

6.20pm Be Our Guest

09/19:

Disney Springs

11.45am T-Rex

4.00pm Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party

09/20:

Disney Springs

6.30pm Planet Hollywood

09/21:

Animal Kingdom

10.20am Tusker House (ROL)

09/22:

Favorite Park
I'm waiting for September Star Wars Dessert parties to be released, too! Hoping for September 29.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter