"Official" 2017 Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party - Boo to You!

Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 258582 @Bex258 If you do it through MDE, it's not there yet! Just look at the regular Disney Halloween Party page for the times. Don't log in...yikes their tech....:scared1:

24th and 26th of Sept. I'm on the desktop one, I can't view the page unless I log in. :rolleyes2

Edit: I got it to work, when the page decided to load properly and let me click the calendar. I don't have very good home internet especially during windy/rainy conditions so everything is playing up a bit.

Last edited:
Hey guys!!! :hyper::hyper::hyper: Times for certain events are starting to show for earlier dates! Click on the date you are going (all dates might not be loaded yet):

https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/entertainment/magic-kingdom/hocus-pocus-villain-spectacular/
https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/entertainment/magic-kingdom/happy-hallowishes/
Cool! Thanks for the heads up. Our date is Sept 1st.
Boo to you is also showing:
https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/entertainment/magic-kingdom/mickeys-boo-to-you-halloween-parade/

It also looks like Hocus Pocus is at 8:15, 10:45 and 12:00 am. Last year, I believe they scheduled 4 Hocus Pocus shows, at least in October. Does anyone know if they had only scheduled 3 in September?
EDIT, found from the 2016 thread that there were only 3 shows in 2016 during the first 4 dates in September, including September 2, 8, 11 & 13. So not new.

Last edited:
24th and 26th of Sept. I'm on the desktop one, I can't view the page unless I log in. :rolleyes2

Edit: I got it to work, when the page decided to load properly and let me click the calendar. I don't have very good home internet especially during windy/rainy conditions so everything is playing up a bit.

Hey Bex, everything has been updated on my thread see [URL="https://www.disboards.com/threads/mnsshp-2017-my-party-plan-strategy-in-the-making.3604086/#post-57587124"]Post #6[/URL] :-)

Hmmm. Gotta say, the first parade starting at 9:15 kinda bums me out. I was making our plans for the night hoping the times would be the same as last year. I wanted to skip the first parade, and then get our spot to view the fireworks/villain show around 9 near the hub area to secure a decent spot. But now I guess that will all be packed already with the first parade starting so soon to that time. Oh well.

Hmmm. Gotta say, the first parade starting at 9:15 kinda bums me out. I was making our plans for the night hoping the times would be the same as last year. I wanted to skip the first parade, and then get our spot to view the fireworks/villain show around 9 near the hub area to secure a decent spot. But now I guess that will all be packed already with the first parade starting so soon to that time. Oh well.

Yeah, I just noticed that, throws off my plans a bit too, this is going to throw off character meet times too for those that leave during the parade.

Last edited:
W
Yeah, I just noticed that, throws off my plans a bit too, this is going to throw off character meet times too for those that leave during the parade.
with the time change you wonder about when they will let us in on party dates!!!??? Will we possibly get in early at 4 or later since parades are moved to a later time???

I can't get it to load in my plans at all. Even when I select the party date (25th August) its telling me that I have selected an invalid date! That's on a laptop .. and on the app it says sorry there aren't any times available on this day!

Claire :)

W

with the time change you wonder about when they will let us in on party dates!!!??? Will we possibly get in early at 4 or later since parades are moved to a later time???
:scared1: I blooming hope not. If they pushed back Jack and Sally that would be chaos. I don't think I'd get all the M&G's I wanted along with the entertainment. I had a nice balance over both my parties.

I can't get it to load in my plans at all. Even when I select the party date (25th August) its telling me that I have selected an invalid date! That's on a laptop .. and on the app it says sorry there aren't any times available on this day!

Claire :)

Try the little calendar below the blue select date button.

I think I will go watch the early parade in Frontierland, then head to the hub for Hallowishes, and finally watch the late parade on Main Street. I'm glad they're keeping the Hocus Pocus show at midnight. That way I don't sacrifice time during the party to watch it, plus very few small kids still around that late.

Newbie MNSSHP party here and I have a question about Hocus Pocus.

Right now I have in my plan to watch one of the earlier shows so that after the 2nd Boo To You I can use the remaining time to maybe hop in one last character or ride line. Do you think it's worth it though to watch the midnight show and use the earlier time to do rides/characters instead?

Yeah..9:15 and 11:15 are pretty late! Maybe they will change...

Well the 11:15 parade isn't at a new time. The 9:15 parade is 45 minutes later than last year. I personally don't think that equals to no early entry at 4:00 but then again who knows!

Newbie MNSSHP party here and I have a question about Hocus Pocus.

Right now I have in my plan to watch one of the earlier shows so that after the 2nd Boo To You I can use the remaining time to maybe hop in one last character or ride line. Do you think it's worth it though to watch the midnight show and use the earlier time to do rides/characters instead?

I'm watching the midnight show because I'd be watching it when the rest of the part ends and leaving after those who didn't watch the show. I think characters stop meeting before the end of the party or at least some of them, not sure about rides.

I think I will go watch the early parade in Frontierland, then head to the hub for Hallowishes, and finally watch the late parade on Main Street. I'm glad they're keeping the Hocus Pocus show at midnight. That way I don't sacrifice time during the party to watch it, plus very few small kids still around that late.

I have the same plan for the show, I think I'm still going to do 2nd parade after the fireworks but I need to figure out how the characters meet, I had planned to meet Mickey around the time this new parade will be. I'll just have to keep tweaking my plans based on the first parties.

If the first parade starts at 9:15 how long from when it starts in frontierland should it be arriving at the hub? Maybe 9:25/9:30?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter