"Official" 2017 Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party - Boo to You!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Y'all, best news ever to wake up to! I am seriously over the moon about a Nov 1st party! Checking in that day and going to head straight to the party!!!! Woo hoo!!!!
I am too! Now we can do Headless party on the 30th, Trick or Treating around resort on 31st and then party on Nov 1st!!! I am so so excited about this

So excited! We can go either the 25th or the 29th. I'm thinking the 29th will be less crowded. Now time to pick out costumes!

So now that they announced the dates, when will they announce when they go on sale??

So now that they announced the dates, when will they announce when they go on sale??

In the past they've pretty much always gone on sale at the beginning of May, like May 1. Look for a blog post on the Walt Disney World Blog around the last week of April.

So we decided we're going to do 2 parties! One party DD selected a Jack Skellington outfit from etsy that, per her is "super awesome". The other day she wants to do BBB. Quite a few years ago when she went to BBB they had a super cute tinkerbell costume with wings. do they still have it there??

2017 guest list is up! I am having some remodeling done tomorrow so don't panic if it takes me a few days to catch up to everyone's posts. I expect a lot of people to add! Sadly, we will not be attending for the first time in awhile, so I will be living vicariously through all of you!

https://www.disboards.com/threads/o...read-read-1st-post-for-posting-rules.3596040/

(@monique5 here's the link if you'd like to add it to post 1. I will add yours to mine, too)

This will be my first ever Halloween party I've attended! Does a thread normally get started for what costumes people are wearing as im stuck for ideas?

Woo hooo finally!!!! :banana::jumping1::mickeyjum I'm so happy to have the dates. I was worried about my ADRs the longer we kept going without them, but I'm good. We're going on the 15th. Its my first MNSSHP.

Thank goodness the dates fell as predicted since I already had to make my ADR's a couple of days ago. I am so at the 10/3 party yea!

Yay!!!! Will be attending October 29th party! SO & I will be taking my parents & 12 year old nephew for their first party! Now to nail down costumes!

Hi there! Excited to see the announcement finally! Looking for opinions on which date to choose. Flight lands at 3:15 on 10/6. We could go that night or 10/9. Leaving 10/10. I wasn't sure if EMH at MK on 10/6 (not sure if this is accurate) would have any impact on the party. Or if 10/9 being a holiday would have any impact on the party that day.

Hi there! Excited to see the announcement finally! Looking for opinions on which date to choose. Flight lands at 3:15 on 10/6. We could go that night or 10/9. Leaving 10/10. I wasn't sure if EMH at MK on 10/6 (not sure if this is accurate) would have any impact on the party. Or if 10/9 being a holiday would have any impact on the party that day.
Do the 9th. By the time you get to your resort, change and get to MK you're losing too much party time IMO.

Yay, October 5 is a party date! We will be planning on attending that one - now to eagerly wait for the tickets to go on sale. So excited!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter