"Official" 2017 Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party - Boo to You!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I read on another site tonight's party sold out. I'm assuming it sold out today??
It looks like it will still let me purchase tickets for tonight online.

Screen Shot 2017-09-17 at 10.22.44 PM.png

I wonder if Disney is increasing overall party attendance and that is why they have not sold out yet? I imagine Halloween should soon.

I am wondering, if I get the 3 or 4 Day 1 Park ticket bundle if I could use one of them towards Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party if I chose not to go to another park that day?

I am going in to Orlando at 2pm and instead of wasting a ticket on a half day at a park, wanted to try and use it towards the Halloween Party if that was possible, or is that a separate purchase?

I am wondering, if I get the 3 or 4 Day 1 Park ticket bundle if I could use one of them towards Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party if I chose not to go to another park that day?

I am going in to Orlando at 2pm and instead of wasting a ticket on a half day at a park, wanted to try and use it towards the Halloween Party if that was possible, or is that a separate purchase?
No, you cannot use it that way. A party is a separate event you must purchase a specific ticket for.

Felt really busy tonight. Lines on the M&Gs were relentless, and the crowds didnt seem to drop at all after the fireworks.

Still had a great time though.

Was there tonight as Wonder Woman and hubby was Steve Trevor. Had amazing time.

Your costumes are amazing! Love the dancing ghosts! Is that a magic shot you have to ask for or a border you add yourself? I'd like this when we do the party in October.

Your costumes are amazing! Love the dancing ghosts! Is that a magic shot you have to ask for or a border you add yourself? I'd like this when we do the party in October.

Thank you!! It's a magic shot. She posed us like we were dancing, but had no clue why until it showed up on our MDE. It's actually a little video. It's really cute.

Was there last night. Didn't feel busy to me. Guess it's all relative. In line to meet J and S at 4, they came out at 5 and we were done by 5:15. Best M and G. Went to meet Cruella and line was probably 30 mins at 6:45. Donald and Daisy line was 20 mins at 10:30.waited for first parade spot for an hour and had front row in frontier land. Probably could have got their 15 mins later and gotten front row but with little kids, front row was a must. ToT lines were long all night, but moved fairly quickly. Tasted the HM treats from Storybook Treats. Just ok IMO, but family loved it. Pumpkin waffle from SH was amazing and I am not a pumpkin fan. Not a strong pumpkin flavor, and with the ice cream and sauce, amazing. Kids loved the JS treat. I didn't try it. Lines at big top for HP souvenirs were short. Went to one cart for oogie boogie bucket, but sold out. Found one in frontier land while waiting for parade. They were selling quickly. Fireworks were watched by the carousel. Great panoramic view and no mob scene of people. Headless horseman was awesome. A highlight for everyone in my family. He goes by quick though! Overall, awesome night! Been to the Christmas party before, but this was our first HP. We will be coming back next September. Debating getting Tix for Tuesday nights party too.

Last edited:
What's the best strategy for getting pics with both the 7 dwarves and Jack and Sally? Which would you get in line for first? Both of these are at the top of the list for my group that we would like pictures with... :) Is it even possible to get both in one night without waiting for hours???

We were there last night and thought it was really quiet - one of most calm parties we have been to in years. They seemed really generous with candy and we got a ton (not that I need it)- lots more than in the past. We did the 7 Dwarf M&G and waited about 25 min- this was really the longest line we saw all night. Saw the 11:15 parade from the front row at Peco's and only showed up 10 min prior. Overall, we had a great time!

Last edited:
What's the best strategy for getting pics with both the 7 dwarves and Jack and Sally? Which would you get in line for first? Both of these are at the top of the list for my group that we would like pictures with... :) Is it even possible to get both in one night without waiting for hours???
Get in line for J&S at 4; proceed immediately to Dwarfs when done.

Was there last night. Didn't feel busy to me. Guess it's all relative. In line to meet J and S at 4, they came out at 5 and we were done by 5:15. Best M and G. Went to meet Cruella and line was probably 30 mins at 5:45. Donald and Daisy line was 20 mins at 10:30.waited for first parade spot for an hour and had front row in frontier land. Probably could have got their 15 mins later and gotten front row but with little kids, front row was a must. ToT lines were long all night, but moved fairly quickly. Tasted the HM treats from Storybook Treats. Just ok IMO, but family loved it. Pumpkin waffle from SH was amazing and I am not a pumpkin fan. Not a strong pumpkin flavor, and with the ice cream and sauce, amazing. Kids loved the JS treat. I didn't try it. Lines at big top for HP souvenirs were short. Went to one cart for oogie boogie bucket, but sold out. Found one in frontier land while waiting for parade. They were selling quickly. Fireworks were watched by the carousel. Great panoramic view and no mob scene of people. Headless horseman was awesome. A highlight for everyone in my family. He goes by quick though! Overall, awesome night! Been to the Christmas party before, but this was our first HP. We will be coming back next September. Debating getting Tix for Tuesday nights party too.
Eeeeek, 30 minute line for Cruella at 5:45?!?! Was hoping to line up more like 6:15 and thought we'd be one of the first.....off to review our plans....

I have read all the information page on MNSSHP party, but can't seem to find my answer. We are not staying on property or have any tickets for Disney World, we are just going to the party. The ticket I printed says to go to turnstile for admission then I know we will get a bracelet. I have been able to get fast pass times between 4-7. How to we redeem them ? Thanks

I have read all the information page on MNSSHP party, but can't seem to find my answer. We are not staying on property or have any tickets for Disney World, we are just going to the party. The ticket I printed says to go to turnstile for admission then I know we will get a bracelet. I have been able to get fast pass times between 4-7. How to we redeem them ? Thanks

You will use your tickets to redeem them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter