• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

"Official" 2018 Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party - A Spooktacular Celebration!

So to eat out of it, you turn him on his tummy?

I feel so dumb for asking, I’ve just never quite understood how it actually works as a popcorn bucket! :-)
I think you could keep upright, but definately not a “practical” dispenser. You would have to tip it at some point because I don’t think an adult hand would fit inside...lol! I bought it because it was “there”....I am a bad impulse buyer. It did kind of freak the TSA guy out, so that was a bonus.

So with the refillable mugs... Will those be out as options at the resorts since that's where you can refill them?

Do you think a Haunted Mansion cast member would let me (or be allowed to) take a selfie with me during the party?

Maybe someone here can answer a question for me. With 3 day tickets and 1 MNSSHP I can book 3 days of FP not 4. But can i book MK and use FP on the MNSSHP entry. Can enter at 2(DVC entry time) or do i have to use a regular day ticket to make the FP active?

Do you think a Haunted Mansion cast member would let me (or be allowed to) take a selfie with me during the party?
Of course they will... better still:

DSC03897_zpstx38ohp7.jpg

I quickly plunked my tripod mounted camera down and used my remote for this selfie.
She's the absolute greatest. Take the time to talk to her. Seriously.

Hi all, I have a question about magic bands that has probably been answered, but I’m having a hard time finding the right post about it. I am going to FL for work and have one day to spend at Disney, my first time going solo. I was thinking of going to Disney Springs all day, but since it’s a MNSSHP day, I am very tempted to go to DS from 11-4-ish and then head over to MK for the party. I’ve never been to it so it would be a first for me! I’m a huge Halloween fan so I’d love to see the Sanderson Sisters show, the parade, and the fireworks. Shorter ride lines are a bonus, too!

I have an active magic band from my last trip in 2017. When I buy the party ticket and link it to MDE, will it automatically link to my active magic band? And then I can make FP between 4-6 pm at 30 days out, correct? I’m not staying on property.

If the above works, is there a reason to have the hard ticket? Or should I be good to go with just my magic band?

Thanks!

Kristin

Last edited:
Do we think that the Halloween refillable mug will be the one you get if you’re on the DDP during Halloween time?

Oh I hope some of this merch lasts until October 25th when we arrive. Especially after Ooogie and the glow cube but I'll take it all. So glad we have dining plan so at least we can get the Halloween refillable mug. It all feels so close but so far away at the same time.

I have an active magic band from my last trip in 2017. When I buy the party ticket and link it to MDE, will it automatically link to my active magic band?
Kristin

I bought online. I logged into my disney account first. The party ticket appeared in my MDE account and was assigned to me. Since my old magic band is listed in my MDE account assigned to me, i can use my magic band for the party ticket. I did not request a hard copy. There would have been a shipping cost. I will take the confirmation email with me just in case.

I presume I could have made fastpasses 60 days out because my upcoming vacation is in my MDE account, but i didn’t try.

Not sure how it works if you buy by phone.

We are almost at the point where if something was developing there would be some indication off the coast of Africa showing where it is 15 or so days out. All is quiet thus far, and let's keep it that way.

I was thinking this, i'm glad to know i was right :) I keep checking the weather channel to see if anything is getting close

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter