"Official" 2019 Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party - A Frightfully Festive Celebration

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was thinking about "rope dropping" MK itself, then going back to the resort (WL in our case) to swim/rest, then coming back for our early dinner reservation at 3:50. Well, maybe not rope dropping, since it will be EMH, but getting there relatively early.

We're only there for 5 nights (yes, I said only five nights :D), and the kids want to do a water park one day.... so I figure doing the day of, and then the night of, the party would effectively be our "two days" of MK, which IMHO needs two days to experience properly. Maybe swing by in the morning before we leave for one final visit of the trip.

Follow-up question... what are typical plans for the day after the party? I assume not doing another rope-drop the next morning.

We sleep in, head to Disney Springs for lunch somewhere (walk ins are easy at lunch) then go to a park for late afternoon and evening (first FP booked for around 4).

Add-on question...

If you go to MK during the day, and also have party tickets that same night... can you "double" your fast passes, so to speak. i.e. have three FPs earlier in the day, and then three more between 3:30 and 6pm as part of the "party ticket"?
Even if you're at a different park... say I went to AK that day/morning... if I used 3 FPs there I couldn't then book three under the party ticket?

Thanks

From Post #10 of the FP FAQ, last sentence emphasized for clarity. In six years of maintaining the FP FAQ thread and reading thousands of posts, I have not heard of a single person booking more than 3 in a single day using multiple tickets. Your only option for more is to stay club level at certain deluxe resorts, and then paying an additional $50 per person per day for the privilege.

- FPs cannot be scheduled during hard-ticket events such as Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party, Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party, Early Morning Magic, or Disney After Hours. In the past, MNSSHP or MVMCP tickets could be used for scheduling FPs during the party’s 3-hour grace period from 4:00p to 7:00p. Currently this is still generally true (albeit only from 4:00p to 6:00p) but only for some guests in certain ticket situations. If a guest is attending during the day and a party on the same night, the maximum of 3 prescheduled FPs per guest still applies.

I love MNSSHP
I will be going back to WDW for the first time since 2017 when I went to two parties. I enjoyed MNSSHP for the first time in 2015. I usually go solo. This year Im going solo to one party and the other party Im going with my sister and brother in law who havent been to WDW in 20 and 25 years. Ill be going October 17 my first day at WDW. Also October 21 with my sister and brother in law. Let me know if anyone wants to hang out

From Post #10 of the FP FAQ, last sentence emphasized for clarity. In six years of maintaining the FP FAQ thread and reading thousands of posts, I have not heard of a single person booking more than 3 in a single day using multiple tickets. Your only option for more is to stay club level at certain deluxe resorts, and then paying an additional $50 per person per day for the privilege.

Ah... thanks mesaboy2. I should have caught that.

@Kickstart

It doesn't matter what park you go to, you only get 3 FP's per day. The discussion of trying to go around it is not welcome on the DIS as it violates Disney Terms. The DIS will shut down, delete and do what ever they deem necessary to prevent this discussion going further.

Thanks for clarifying!... I definitely was not trying to circumvent any policies... Sorry if it appeared that way. Just trying to figure out what the policy is. Which apparently is in the FAQ I should have read... sorry.

Thanks for clarifying!... I definitely was not trying to circumvent any policies... Sorry if it appeared that way. Just trying to figure out what the policy is. Which apparently is in the FAQ I should have read... sorry.

No worries. :flower3:

We sleep in, head to Disney Springs for lunch somewhere (walk ins are easy at lunch) then go to a park for late afternoon and evening (first FP booked for around 4).

super helpful ideas. you all just cemented my itinerary. thanks. and no golf for us for august just too hot for me. next time...

@Cinderumbrella
Yes, thanks for the suggestion...

I was thinking about doing a water park the next morning, since I don't believe they have EMH anymore, so a slightly later morning.
And... for us the next morning will be a Saturday in late September (9/28) - so crowds will hopefully be minimal.

We are sleeping in and going to Hollywood studios late afternoon to close.

The day of the party we are sleeping in and hanging at the resort until we leave for MK.

The day after, I have a lunch ADR at CRT do we are going to sleep in a bit and do that, eventually hop over to AK.

Call me crazy.... not only are me and my husband of 3 days (at the time) rope-dropping another park the next morning. We are rope-dropping SW:GE at 6am for the last EEMH.

Though; we’ll be back in bed by 10am probably.

Okay, you're crazy! :laughing:

Seriously, we could not do that! We would be zombiefied!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter