"Official" 2019 Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party - A Frightfully Festive Celebration

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone had any experience with what the ride wait times are like for 7DMT during the party?

Also aside from the candy, can you tell me what some specialty food items there are for the party and where to find them?

What time does Main St bakery close on party nights? We wanted to grab a few cinnamon rolls and cupcakes for breakfast on the way out if they stay open for awhile

For the first MNSSHP, I glanced at Main Street Bakery as I left the park. I considered going in to get a cupcake but I was too tired. It looked like it was still open, but I didn't attempt it. I know I got to the Minnie Van bus slot at 11:40, so I guess I walked by the bakery around 11:35.

Maybe a stupid question but...I’ve got tickets and got sent physical cards. Can I link them to my magic band before I go? If so how?

Maybe a stupid question but...I’ve got tickets and got sent physical cards. Can I link them to my magic band before I go? If so how?
They may be linked already! I got the same and when I look in my app under Tickets, they showed up. They did not show up under my daily plans though...

They may be linked already! I got the same and when I look in my app under Tickets, they showed up. They did not show up under my daily plans though...
Unfortunately not as I bought them from a site here in the U.K. (maybe should have said that sorry!)

Unfortunately not as I bought them from a site here in the U.K. (maybe should have said that sorry!)

While logged in on the Disney website, click My Disney Experience —> My Plans, then hover over Park Tickets then the blue Link Tickets box that pops up. Follow the instructions to enter your info from the cards and anything it asks on subsequent screens. Should be good to go after that!

We were at the 9/27 party and I believe seven dwarfs mine train was about a 30-35 minute wait for us. That was around 9:00 pm. Maybe a little after 9:00.

Some observations my dh and made while walking around last night.

-tot at Country Bears. Strollers and wheelchairs are guided to the far left. There are 2 lines to the right for walkers. Once you get inside the theatre, the stroller and wheelchair line moves steadily. But the other 2 lines take turns and causes some back up.

-Been to several parties this year. If you're going to skip a tot line, the one beside Big Thunder is the one to skip. Each time we got either 1, 2, or 3 pieces of candy where other lines were giving a handful.

-POTC hands out chocolate gold coins at the exit of the ride in the store. However, for wheelchair parties, you'll miss this taking the elevator. Since the elevator exits outside.

-For most tot lines, there is a left and a right side. Most people seem to choose right. Making the left move faster.

- The last couple parties, the tot lines were HUGE, especially between 7pm and 8:30. Even though they are large, they move fast. There is a ton of walking through the lines.

-often at 9pm, there are front row parade spots available near the disability section that's located in front of Guest Services.

This is exactly what I hope to do with our family of 4 in late October. Do you have any strategies to share? Was it already packed when you made your way into the hub area or were most still on the parade route? I'm just trying to get an idea of what to expect as heavy crowds freak me out, but I do know what I'm getting myself into!! I think I'm more terrified of getting out of the hub area afterwards..lol
We watched the parade right near the walkway so we could cut through quickly. Stopped at the restroom, then headed to the hub. It was busy but not jam packed since the parade had just gone through and was still on Main Street. I kind of wished we’d gotten closer to Tomorrowland since that is where we were headed next, but when we saw the great spot right by the railing (so no people in our view of the castle and stage - just one light to look around), we didn’t want to test our luck. So fighting the crowds after fireworks was a little frustrating (scooters and giant strollers everywhere), but we got through and made it to Stitch - we were just by the doorway but the line moved pretty quickly, so we probably only waited 15 minutes.

We usually watch the 2nd parade from Frontierland and grab a spot 20-30 minutes before. I've read with very crowded parties this year, that the 2nd parade is just as crowded as the first? If we want to be on the Adventureland side so we can hit POTC after the parade, what time do you think we should look for a parade spot?

Thank you!
I can't comment on this year's party, but for last year we had about a 30 minute wait for 7DMT around 7pm-ish. This year we did one party on August 30th and tried to ride after the fireworks show and the wait was 45 minutes. We are going again next week and I already have a FP for 5pm. We probably won't ride a second time that night.

What time does Main St bakery close on party nights? We wanted to grab a few cinnamon rolls and cupcakes for breakfast on the way out if they stay open for awhile
Not sure what time it officially closes, but we’ve killed time in there waiting for the masses to exit on several party nights.

We're headed to the party this Sunday... what time have people been snagging their fireworks spots? I'm thinking of trying what someone else mentioned and get situated for the parade in Frontierland for the first one an hour or so beforehand and then shooting as far into the hub as I can get afterwards but maybe its better to just park it early for fireworks and do the later parade? Since it's a new show, I think my priority is seeing that with a better view if possible.

On Sunday 9/29 (sold out), I got a spot for the first parade in Frontierland about an hour ahead of time while DH/DD went to BTMR. Then we went to the Hub right after parade and waited for fireworks. Lots of waiting... but the second parade still looked pretty busy on Main Street when we were leaving later (we left just before the parade made it there and it was plenty crowded).

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter