• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

OFFICIAL 2020 Free Dining WATCH Thread - FREE DINING No Longer Available. First Post Updated with Details

Yep I have 2 different browsers up with 10 min left to go but my phone lets me through just fine with no other new offers.

Free Dining for arrival most nights June 27 through 28, July 5 through 7, and August 29 through September 8. Requires 5-night package with park hopper.

So they've upped it to a 5 night package required now. Also, it is only bookable until January 16th? Interesting.

Wow this is early! I am in orbit but it doesn’t fit my days. Good luck to all of you who it works for!

I can’t get in still. But our arrival date would be August 23 or 24 so looks like we’d miss out anyway ?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter