• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

OFFICIAL 2020 Free Dining WATCH Thread - FREE DINING No Longer Available. First Post Updated with Details

We wanted to go mid August. I'm super bummed if this is the only free dining offer this summer🙁😓😓

Waiting. I've got 3 minutes more in orbit. I adjusted my dates based on the info here. My original dates were one day off.

I could do a split stay and have half our days in the free dining period. But that just seems so confusing and too much. Sigh.

Also preferred rooms only at AS Music and Sports when I checked at 430am. And even with preferred category, at least $150 more at Music than Sports probably because rooms will certainly be upgraded at Music by the first week of Sept. Very limited FD drop. Looks like WDW holding their cards close and possibly making limited FD drops as they are forced to by projected poor room bookings. Fingers crossed at least one more FD offer made later this Spring for better summer and early fall dates.

Also preferred rooms only at AS Music and Sports when I checked at 430am. And even with preferred category, at least $150 more at Music than Sports probably because rooms will certainly be upgraded at Music by the first week of Sept. Very limited FD drop. Looks like WDW holding their cards close and possibly making limited FD drops as they are forced to by projected poor room bookings. Fingers crossed at least one more FD offer made later this Spring for better summer and early fall dates.
When I logged in I had the option of standard or preferred at music. It’s still showing available for me. I decided based off of reviews here to book preferred.

I'm "in orbit" patiently awaiting my turn. Is anyone seeing availibility at Pop? June 28 or July 5 arrival dates

I'm "in orbit" patiently awaiting my turn. Is anyone seeing availibility at Pop? June 28 or July 5 arrival dates
Go to Incognito mode on your phone and go directly to Disney Worlds main page, not the offer page. I get right through now. Checked both dates for you, 2 adults (not sure what you need). Both dates open, hopefully the screenshots show up.

Attachments

• 9708E372-6B66-46C2-9483-D73F1DD8E3B7.png
    9708E372-6B66-46C2-9483-D73F1DD8E3B7.png
    131 KB · Views: 26
  • D75D265F-355B-43BE-9EDF-72D8C23FCE49.png
    D75D265F-355B-43BE-9EDF-72D8C23FCE49.png
    133.6 KB · Views: 24
It didn’t say movies was excluded in offer but says you can’t choose them for offer for what its worth

Since they are offering it during June and July do you all think crowds will be lighter?

Booked at Coronado Tower 29th- 5th. Will talk to the husband about it tomorrow. Had wanted to do the 23-2nd so I could have a few days to recover when we got home before I went back to work (yay fibro!). But we will see.
Disney just may loose some days from us. Now I’m thinking we maybe show up Friday - stay at a value and to do the Halloween party we planned on doing either way. Then moving over to the tower for the rest of the trip.
Will have to discuss.

Im trying to check out, but it's been spinning with the "Please wait while we complete your request" for almost a half an hour. ugh.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter