Official 2021 "Disney After Hours Boo Bash" Thread

Has anyone had any luck going to City Hall or Customer Service and scoring tickets on a day that they are advertised as sold out. I have seen online in a few places to try this as it may work.

Has anyone had any luck going to City Hall or Customer Service and scoring tickets on a day that they are advertised as sold out. I have seen online in a few places to try this as it may work.
Head to any guest service window in any of the 4 theme parks or Disney Springs. I have not heard a single report of anyone being turned away from buying tickets on "sold out" nights.

when do crowds for the event actually settle down then?
By 11:00 you can really see a difference in crowds. At the start, trick or treat lines and snack lines are huge. By 11:00 the lines are short, and by 11:30, they're basically non-existent. Keep in mind, this was September with a 9:30 start time.

Where is the short cut please?
When you enter the MK on the far right side you will see Tony’s restaurant and just to the left side of Tony’s you will see opening between Tony’s and the hat shop that leads behind the buildings on Main St. when you come to the end if you head to the right it will take you into Tomorrowland and you can go through to Fantasy Land.

Head to any guest service window in any of the 4 theme parks or Disney Springs. I have not heard a single report of anyone being turned away from buying tickets on "sold out" nights.

I second that advice and can add that you don't need to wait until the day of to try for tix.

I bought tickets for a Friday Boo Bash the day before at Epcot Guest Services.

When you enter the MK on the far right side you will see Tony’s restaurant and just to the left side of Tony’s you will see opening between Tony’s and the hat shop that leads behind the buildings on Main St. when you come to the end if you head to the right it will take you into Tomorrowland and you can go through to Fantasy Land.
Thank you!

I imagine it’s going to be chaos - I saw screen shots from last night where MDE was sending push notifications about 30 minutes prior to show time that Main Street viewing was full. We purchased a dessert party for our Boo Bash night for this very reason.

We were down in September to see HEA one last time, on a BB night, and it was the only time that weekend the crowds made me uncomfortable. Cast members were urging everyone to fill in all the available space and kept asking us to push together. I can only imagine it’s worse now.

Did you do the garden viewing area or the seated viewing? I booked a dessert party with garden viewing for our Boo Bash night next week, thinking that the garden area may be less crowded than other nights since there is no after-fireworks dessert party, so fewer people should be sharing that viewing area. Curious if that has seemed to be the case so far.

Did you do the garden viewing area or the seated viewing? I booked a dessert party with garden viewing for our Boo Bash night next week, thinking that the garden area may be less crowded than other nights since there is no after-fireworks dessert party, so fewer people should be sharing that viewing area. Curious if that has seemed to be the case so far.
How are you handling the 630 arrival time when you can't get in to the park until 7? Are you worried about arrive late for the dessert party?

How are you handling the 630 arrival time when you can't get in to the park until 7? Are you worried about arrive late for the dessert party?

We have park hoppers, so unless the park closes to hopping that day, which doesn’t seem likely, we can get in on our regular park tickets.

We left after about 50 minutes. All we were able to get done was 1 concession line for drinks and ice cream, about 4 candy lines and rode the jungle cruise. So disappointed as family was really looking forward to it. Went to guest services and was given a full refund. I left feedback saying I have done other after hours events, early morning magic, several dessert parties including one two days ago on the 3rd and I have no problem paying for a premium experience…however this event tonight just wasn’t it. Hope everyone there has a great time.

We left after about 50 minutes. All we were able to get done was 1 concession line for drinks and ice cream, about 4 candy lines and rode the jungle cruise. So disappointed as family was really looking forward to it. Went to guest services and was given a full refund. I left feedback saying I have done other after hours events, early morning magic, several dessert parties including one two days ago on the 3rd and I have no problem paying for a premium experience…however this event tonight just wasn’t it. Hope everyone there has a great time.

Good for you. Its Extremely crowded on the walkways. Tomorrowland is a nice change of pace, but everywhere else was packed. Right now it’s 40 minutes for jungle cruise? Come on!

Good for you. Its Extremely crowded on the walkways. Tomorrowland is a nice change of pace, but everywhere else was packed. Right now it’s 40 minutes for jungle cruise? Come on!
These reports are getting more and more depressing. Are they selling loads of day-of tickets and jamming these events? My Boo Bash ticket is for 10/26. Things are likely to get much worse by then. I was hoping for 10 minute ride lines and short-ish waits for snacks. What is happening?

These reports are getting more and more depressing. Are they selling loads of day-of tickets and jamming these events? My Boo Bash ticket is for 10/26. Things are likely to get much worse by then. I was hoping for 10 minute ride lines and short-ish waits for snacks. What is happening?
I think they could’ve oversold this event compared to others (it’s the 50th after all). We have had LOW crowds at all the parks the past few days so I was really expecting something different I suppose.

Tonight was weird. Frontierland was awful. Long lines for snacks, crowds, it was crazy and yet BTMM was 5 minutes most of the night. Splash was down for 1/2 the party which annoyed me since we had moved away from that area. Space mountain was mostly 5 minutes. Jungle cruise and 7D had waits of 40 minutes for portions of the night. I never saw 7D below 40. We never waited more than 2-3 minutes for snacks but we also avoided most of the Frontierland ones. Boy, some people really go nuts with the snacks. 3 waters, popcorn, 2 cokes, 2 ice creams for one person was interesting (yes she said it’s all for her).

My husband thought it wasn’t too bad crowd wise. I’m more crowd averse I guess. We didn’t want to backtrack much as we’re tired from all the walking the last 3 days, so we could’ve did more.

Recap of night:

7-8 Pirates, walk to fantasyland for enchanted (Main Street was insane, there is a pandemic going on still)
8-830 enchanted
830-9 philharmagic, haunted mansion
9-10 BTMM, snack, jungle cruise, 1 treat trail
10-11 pirates, waters/sat down, Mickey cavalcade, 1 treat trail
11-12 space, buzz, 2 treat trails, photo in front of castle, dragon cavalcade

While I know I thought the walkways felt crowded I do think the event was worth it. One funny note, they were extremely, extremely tight with the candy which made us laugh a few times. One CM tried to give one of our group ONE “mini size” snickers. I mean, come on, it was 11:40, throw a few in the bag.

I think they could’ve oversold this event compared to others (it’s the 50th after all). We have had LOW crowds at all the parks the past few days so I was really expecting something different I suppose.

Tonight was weird. Frontierland was awful. Long lines for snacks, crowds, it was crazy and yet BTMM was 5 minutes most of the night. Splash was down for 1/2 the party which annoyed me since we had moved away from that area. Space mountain was mostly 5 minutes. Jungle cruise and 7D had waits of 40 minutes for portions of the night. I never saw 7D below 40. We never waited more than 2-3 minutes for snacks but we also avoided most of the Frontierland ones. Boy, some people really go nuts with the snacks. 3 waters, popcorn, 2 cokes, 2 ice creams for one person was interesting (yes she said it’s all for her).

My husband thought it wasn’t too bad crowd wise. I’m more crowd averse I guess. We didn’t want to backtrack much as we’re tired from all the walking the last 3 days, so we could’ve did more.

Recap of night:

7-8 Pirates, walk to fantasyland for enchanted (Main Street was insane, there is a pandemic going on still)
8-830 enchanted
830-9 philharmagic, haunted mansion
9-10 BTMM, snack, jungle cruise, 1 treat trail
10-11 pirates, waters/sat down, Mickey cavalcade, 1 treat trail
11-12 space, buzz, 2 treat trails, photo in front of castle, dragon cavalcade

While I know I thought the walkways felt crowded I do think the event was worth it. One funny note, they were extremely, extremely tight with the candy which made us laugh a few times. One CM tried to give one of our group ONE “mini size” snickers. I mean, come on, it was 11:40, throw a few in the bag.
can you explain your enchanted strategy? you watched it from fantasyland? And you did pirates twice? Is peter pan ride open and how were those lines? thank you

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter