Official 2021 "Disney After Hours Boo Bash" Thread

So I called a 1-800 number I had from last year and got through. The CM transferred me to the ticket line and I am still on hold at this time. I have no music but my call has not dropped yet. Wait time said 50 minutes. I will keep you all posted.

Finally got through on the DVC line, followed the press number prompts, and then said something like “all agents are busy, please try your call again later, goodbye” and hung up.

I. AM. FURIOUS.

at least let me hold!

You and me both. This is ridiculous.

We booked on points - not cash. I called the 5277 at 7am and went into queue immediately. Got through to person at 1 hr 50 minutes, phone agent had to put me on hold to search for reservation (didn’t pull up right away - unclear if because system overloaded OR because its a DVC points reservation). After short hold, she came back and booked two tickets. I had the confirmation email before getting off the phone. Entire process took 1 hr 55 minutes.
Thanks so much for the update! I've been on hold over 1.5 hours now on the main number but keep getting disconnetced from the DVC number so I'm hopeful we can book there with the AP discount.

Wow.. got through twice to DVC, but there is no hold. After entering all of your information: "No one is available to speak to you at this time please call back later." And it hangs up. Lame.

Finally I'm on hold with the main number, now I just have to hope that it doesn't hang up on me or glitch.

Do the tickets show in MDE and if so, where? I tried linking, and the system recognizes my ticket confirmation number, but I still can't view the tickets anywhere. (and no email confirmation, ugh

I had confirmation email before I hung up with agent. Immediately went into MDE and linked the tickets.

For reference: DVC member, staying on points, called the 5277 number.

I'm on hold on the DVC line. I wasn't sure which option to choose so I chose number 1 (DVC questions). ?? It says the hold time is 32 minutes.

Same thing here. Except it told me the hold time would be "1 minutes". I've been on hold 17. Just hoping I don't disconnect..!

Finally got through on the DVC line, followed the press number prompts, and then said something like “all agents are busy, please try your call again later, goodbye” and hung up.

I. AM. FURIOUS.

at least let me hold!
That just happened to me too. Especially annoying since you have to put in all your info to be connected.

Not to beat a dead horse here, but the system knows exactly who does and does not have a valid resort reservation. That's how they are able to let you book ADRs at 60+ length of stay. That's how you could book fastpasses early back in the day.

I honestly cannot think of why they are making us do this right now.

On 3 phones trying to get thru to DVC since 9am - got thru to automated once but they said to call back later and hung up :mad:

Thanks so much for the update! I've been on hold over 1.5 hours now on the main number but keep getting disconnetced from the DVC number so I'm hopeful we can book there with the AP discount.

Good lluck - we are going in October so no discounts would have been applicable even though we are DVC and AP holders. So I am not sure if the discount request will add a layer of additional complexity to the call. I was panicking when she said she was having a hard time finding the reservation!

Good lluck - we are going in October so no discounts would have been applicable even though we are DVC and AP holders. So I am not sure if the discount request will add a layer of additional complexity to the call. I was panicking when she said she was having a hard time finding the reservation!
I don't really care about the $10 to be honest, the two hours of my life back is worth more than that LOL! I just don't want them to tell me I have to go through the other line after waiting so long :D

does anyone know what select resorts are able to purchase tickets today?
According to the Boo Bash website: "The advance purchase window is available to Guests of Disney Resort hotels, Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin Hotels, as well as Shades of Green at Walt Disney World Resort."

But, having tried unsuccessfully over 500 times to get through by phone, I think the real answer might be "none."

I thought Ms didn’t open until 9? Is this the regular phone line? I guess the regular line can’t touch the DVC reservations.
Also what option is everyone going to pick for MS, #1?
I just got thru again and went with #1, same result - all CMs are busy, call back later...then a hang up

I've been trying since 7am. Not even in the queue and I have a meeting at 9:30. Sigh.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter