Official 2021 "Disney After Hours Boo Bash" Thread

If you have the confirmation number you should be able to enter it in to the link tickets area and set that up, you don't have to show the email. If you're staying onsite (which you have to be to have the tickets right now), and have MDE set up, you should be able to link them right up. It took me less than a minute with the confirmation number they gave me over the phone last night, I did it as soon as I got off the phone. I had the email as well, but I didn't wait for that before linking the tickets.
You are a GENIUS - thank you so very much - that is just what I did right now and it does appear under my tickets. I also took a screenshot to have - I trust nothing about Disney lol. SO SO APPRECIATE YOU taking the time to give me this answer.

I agree with everything you said. The only time I have to show my AP card for a discount is a table service restaurant or retail store. I'm going to the 8/24 party. Anyone attending the first couple of August parties with the AP discount can be the canary in the coal mine and check for the rest of us.
I’m going 8/20! I really doubt they are going to need to see my AP. They verified so much over the phone.

As I sit here on hold I am just wondering what the deal is with some people getting estimated wait times. Each time I have gotten through (and disconnected) I have never been notified of a wait time.

If we have will call tickets can we get them at the disney resorts? I will be staying at WL. I have never had will call tickets.

I’m going 8/20! I really doubt they are going to need to see my AP. They verified so much over the phone.
The last time I went to MVMCP and MNSSHP and used my DVC/AP to get a discount - I still had to go to Will Call to verify - even though they were on MDE and linked to my MB.

Have tried multiple times using confirmation number from my email confirmation but have been unable to link my tickets to MDE
Did you just purchase?

The CM gave me the code over the phone. I tried it shortly after the call and it didn’t work. The next morning it worked.

Maybe just needs more time?

I finally got them!!:cool1: Will be there 8/10. Kind of weird having Halloween in summer, but I have always wanted to do a Disney Halloween party. I know this isn't technically a party, but close enough for me!
Congrats! It is a party 😆

If you have any favorite bloggers they’ll probably all be there with you that first night. Have fun!

You are a GENIUS - thank you so very much - that is just what I did right now and it does appear under my tickets. I also took a screenshot to have - I trust nothing about Disney lol. SO SO APPRECIATE YOU taking the time to give me this answer.
yay!!! So glad I could help! I took a screen shot last night too, and I wrote down the confirmation number to keep, and have the email stored away, I get rid of nothing until after I'm through the gate at the event lol

I finally got them!!:cool1: Will be there 8/10. Kind of weird having Halloween in summer, but I have always wanted to do a Disney Halloween party. I know this isn't technically a party, but close enough for me!
Hey, there are free snacks, trick or treating, and rides so it's a party to me lol. I'm going to fuel myself on free soda, popcorn, and ice cream. I will zoom by as a blaze of sugar. I will carry my park bag not for my fan, rain coat, and water as I do during the day but for all of my candy. I am going solo and am going to party so stinking hard (especially since my party doesn't end until 12:30, and no one in my family can ever last in the parks past 9 it seems, I'm going to have the best time!). I've been to a regular MNSSHP and they kept my favorite part (candy) so I'm thrilled :rotfl2:

As I sit here on hold I am just wondering what the deal is with some people getting estimated wait times. Each time I have gotten through (and disconnected) I have never been notified of a wait time.
I did not get an estimated wait time either. Just Disney’s 20 minute music loop for 2 hours 😁

The last time I went to MVMCP and MNSSHP and used my DVC/AP to get a discount - I still had to go to Will Call to verify - even though they were on MDE and linked to my MB.
My last MNSSHP I used my AP to get a discount and didn't have to go to Will Call, I was never told I had to. I did purchase online though, so maybe that's it, possibly could be an issue if you purchase over the phone and it can't be varified. I think I'll get there a bit early and check in at Will Call before the masses get there anyway just in case. The amount of anxiety I get over stuff like that is unreal.

I’m an old goth, every day is Halloween to me. :rotfl2: I did Villains After Hours back in August 2019 and it was basically Halloween atmosphere without trick or treating. I’m guessing this will feel very similar and will be a blast.

I’m an old goth, every day is Halloween to me. :rotfl2: I did Villains After Hours back in August 2019 and it was basically Halloween atmosphere without trick or treating. I’m guessing this will feel very similar and will be a blast.
I did VAH with my oldest DD and it was so much fun! Of course I pretty much love any DAH event, they're just the best, I just hope they don't pack these full like they do the holiday parties, they'll lose all their charm.

What Kylenne said - we decorate for Halloween on Labor Day Monday. "Halloween in the Summer" is when we celebrate half way day on May 1. 🎃👻 Our usual parties are in mid August, with a second "big trip" in October.

Hey, there are free snacks, trick or treating, and rides so it's a party to me lol. I'm going to fuel myself on free soda, popcorn, and ice cream. I will zoom by as a blaze of sugar. I will carry my park bag not for my fan, rain coat, and water as I do during the day but for all of my candy. I am going solo and am going to party so stinking hard (especially since my party doesn't end until 12:30, and no one in my family can ever last in the parks past 9 it seems, I'm going to have the best time!). I've been to a regular MNSSHP and they kept my favorite part (candy) so I'm thrilled :rotfl2:

For MNSSHP, I took a tote bag for collecting candy. I took a jumbo size (2.5 gallon) ziploc-style bag and put that in my tote bag, to keep the candy dry on rides or in case of rain. The little gift bag they give out for collecting candy was not big enough for me. (My park bag still had my phone, wallet, etc. in it, so I wanted a separate bag for the candy.) Have fun!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter