• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Official 2021 "Disney After Hours Boo Bash" Thread

After one hour on hold with the AP line, got tickets for August 17. I was also able to link them on MDE.
Do the tickets show in MDE and if so, where? I tried linking, and the system recognizes my ticket confirmation number, but I still can't view the tickets anywhere. (and no email confirmation, ugh

A CM* just told my friend that because they aren't a DVC member (though renting points and are staying on property at a DVC resort) that they can't buy tickets? This can't be right?

edit: I said someone, that someone is a CM. Should have been more clear.

I'm on hold now! At the main menu, was I supposed to select "current reservations" or "tickets"? I have a hotel & park ticket reservation already and I selected "tickets" and am on hold now. But now I'm worrying I selected the wrong item on the menu!

I have a human— and she says I can’t book because I am not the DVC owner and we are on rented points.

When you got through to a human and she said you can't book because you are not the DVC owner -- did you call DVC member services or a different number?

(In general, if people are posting that they reach a human and have success or failure, it would be helpful if you tell us which phone number you called.)

I have a human— and she says I can’t book because I am not the DVC owner and we are on rented points.

You should be able to book if you have a hotel reservation (even DVC rented) in your name and connected to your MDE. You shouldn't get a DVC discount though - that's just for DVC Blue Card members.

Did you call DVC member services or a different number?

(In general, if people are posting that they reach a human and have success or failure, it would be helpful if you tell us which phone number you called.)
I called the regular number. I am not trying to get the DVC discount— I am just trying to get regular tickets.

While you don't qualify for discounted tickets, you do have a resort reservation and should be able to buy tickets.

I'm on hold now! At the main menu, was I supposed to select "current reservations" or "tickets"? I have a hotel & park ticket reservation already and I selected "tickets" and am on hold now. But now I'm worrying I selected the wrong item on the menu!
I selected option 4 if that helps.

Anyone know if DVC Member Services would be able to sell these tickets? Figured I might try them when they open at 9:00 as I've gotten about 200 busy signal calls so far.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter