• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Official 2021 "Disney After Hours Boo Bash" Thread

This is the most absurd thing ive ever seen. Why this is not an online booking process with an organized virtual queue is beyond me. All for an event thats more expensive and shorter than usual.

YUUUUP... Just got told I can't buy the boo bash tickets without the DVC owner on the phone. We have a confirmation for BLT for the night of the event, woudn't even listen to my reservation number. CM told me there was absolutely nothing she could do. Couldn't even transfer my call. Hung up on me after saying to have a "magical day" :sad2: Spent 5 hours this morning calling.

Just a heads up to anyone waiting on the 3800 number.

Last edited:

I'm starting to think we're going to opt out for this event. After all of this frustration, I'm just not sure I'm wanting to give Disney $1100+ for this. We're doing a split stay with Universal and will spend our money on HHN for the older kids.

That is not what the CM told me. She said it's completely sold out by onsite resort guests and no gen pub tickets will be issued. Of course, as we all know, CMs can sometimes be wrong.
What number were you actually able to get through on? Been trying for hours now and none of the lines have even been open to get into queue.

YUUUUP... Just got told I can't book the reservation without the DVC owner on the phone. We have a confirmation for BLT for the night of the event. CM told me there was absolutely nothing she could do. Couldn't even transfer my call.

Wow that’s really disappointing…

I hope not! Halloween is the only day we can go....

Do you know if they limit ticket dates to the dates of the reservation?
Yes I believe you must have a reservation for the date of the party you want to buy tickets for.

What number were you actually able to get through on? Been trying for hours now and none of the lines have even been open to get into queue.

I first tried the TA number and was told I was in the wrong place (even though we'd received a TA email that said otherwise). So I tried the other number that everyone else has been using. I got through and was on hold for awhile, then got disconnected. Called the TA number back and discovered that they had shut that line down completely in the interim. Called the regular number back. Got through after several hundred more tries but was almost immediately disconnected. Called the TA number back and got through. Was told Halloween was sold out and started purchasing tix for my other clients. Was in the middle of providing payment info for my first client and got disconnected again. Called the TA number back, and it's been shut down again. I am out of ideas lol.

YUUUUP... Just got told I can't book the reservation without the DVC owner on the phone. We have a confirmation for BLT for the night of the event. CM told me there was absolutely nothing she could do. Couldn't even transfer my call.
Did you call the DVC line?

Thanks to tips from people in this thread we have tickets! I called on the 1-407-566-3800 number for DVC members. After many failed attempts, I selected the number for Spanish callers. After the 55 minutes and stressing out since 7 am, I can relax. Best of luck to anyone still trying.

FYI , 3800 gave me this number to call: 407-566-4985; Don't they cant help you.

407-939-4240 is the only number that can possibly sell tickets apparently. This is absolutely rediculous. I think I'll save my money for something else.

Thanks to tips from people in this thread we have tickets! I called on the 1-407-566-3800 number for DVC members. After many failed attempts, I selected the number for Spanish callers. After the 55 minutes and stressing out since 7 am, I can relax. Best of luck to anyone still trying.
FYI, if you rented points or your name is not the primary account holder for DVC, they wont help you.

FYI , 3800 gave me this number to call: 407-566-4985; Don't they cant help you.

407-939-4240 is the only number that can possibly sell tickets apparently. This is absolutely rediculous. I think I'll save my money for something else.

I just bought tickets on two different nights from the 3800 number.. ?

I just bought tickets on two different nights from the 3800 number.. ?

Are you the DVC owner? The DVC owner should be able to buy tickets if they can get through to a live person at DVC Member Services. I believe the people having problems are people who rented DVC points. The regular line tells them to call DVC Member Services, but DVC Member Services says they can only talk to the member.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter