Official 2021 "Disney After Hours Boo Bash" Thread

never been so happy to hear Disney hold music...started at 659 (359 Tucson time) and just now getting through... sitting on hold is a lot easier than redialing and redialing.. hoping tickets for 9/24 still available

Got it!! August 10th and October 24 the not sold out yet.

Number I used was 3800 USE THE SPANISH OPTION FOR MEMBER SERVICES! ;)

.. they are assuming you speak English. 🤣
is the 3800 number a DVC or non-DVC number? Can you share full number please? Thanks!

FYI , 3800 gave me this number to call: 407-566-4985; Don't they cant help you.

407-939-4240 is the only number that can possibly sell tickets apparently. This is absolutely rediculous. I think I'll save my money for something else.

5277 was the number I called. I got through after 1 hr 50 minutes and got my tickets booked for 10/19. DVC member, staying on our points, also AP holders.

Yes, I'm renting DVC so they wont help me, you need to have the primary account holder on the phone.
It must be like (past) dining...DVC owners only can buy. We need to provide DVC Member number and SS#. I'm sorry you are locked out... Do you know the owner by chance?

Finally got through using the Spanish prompt for DVC! 50 min hold time. Rep answered in English. Grabbed tickets for Aug 31. She said Halloween was NOT sold out but perhaps there are tickets set aside for DVC??

YUUUUP... Just got told I can't buy the boo bash tickets without the DVC owner on the phone. We have a confirmation for BLT for the night of the event, woudn't even listen to my reservation number. CM told me there was absolutely nothing she could do. Couldn't even transfer my call. Hung up on me after saying to have a "magical day" :sad2: Spent 5 hours this morning calling.

Just a heads up to anyone waiting on the 3800 number.

Yes, I called yesterday to confirm that only the owners can get the tix - aka Blue Card holder. As I am only an associate member I check on things like this all the time. I made sure my husband was here to take the call no matter which phone we got through on as he is the deed holder.

So sorry to hear you had to wait that long to find that out :-(

Finally got through using the Spanish prompt for DVC! 50 min hold time. Rep answered in English. Grabbed tickets for Aug 31. She said Halloween was NOT sold out but perhaps there are tickets set aside for DVC??

OMG that is NOT what the CM just told me on the TA line. I am so furious.

After around 50 minutes on hold with DVC MS Spanish I got through and got 2 tix for 10/15! I have the confirmation email but they won't link to my MDE and it says I have to call, but I'll let that be a problem for another day. Good luck everyone.

Yes, I'm renting DVC so they wont help me, you need to have the primary account holder on the phone.

I just got tickets as a renter. Don’t call the dvc number, call the 4240 number. They tried to tell me to call dvc as they can’t verify my reservation. I explained that dvc will not speak to a non member, and that they needed to call guest services. Got it straightened out that way. Good luck

They usually set aside certain amounts per category so yes Halloween may still be available to DVC owners (aka Blue card holders)

Yes, I called yesterday to confirm that only the owners can get the tix - aka Blue Card holder. As I am only an associate member I check on things like this all the time. I made sure my husband was here to take the call no matter which phone we got through on as he is the deed holder.

So sorry to hear you had to wait that long to find that out :-(
I'm a DVC owner but not a blue card holder and I could get tickets.

never been so happy to hear Disney hold music...started at 659 (359 Tucson time) and just now getting through... sitting on hold is a lot easier than redialing and redialing.. hoping tickets for 9/24 still available

Same thing happen too me. At least I know my membership number by heart now. :rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter