Official 2021 "Disney After Hours Boo Bash" Thread

My CM actually tried to "buy" Halloween night tix and tried to buy 4, 3, 2 sold out and she thought there was only 1 ticket left...long gone by now. She confirmed with a co worker. I asked specifically for this thread...

Are you the DVC owner? The DVC owner should be able to buy tickets if they can get through to a live person at DVC Member Services. I believe the people having problems are people who rented DVC points. The regular line tells them to call DVC Member Services, but DVC Member Services says they can only talk to the member.
Someone posted above that the cast member at that number told them that nobody could purchase tickets from that phone number. 😅

Question for people using the Spanish DVC option: which option did you pick after entering all your info? From the little Spanish I know, it sounded like (unlike the English menu) the choices were basically #1-WDW and DL and #2-everything else. So I pressed 1 and am on hold.. hopefully didn't make a mistake by doing that. :oops:

Question for people using the Spanish DVC option: which option did you pick after entering all your info? From the little Spanish I know, it sounded like (unlike the English menu) the choices were basically #1-WDW and DL and #2-everything else. So I pressed 1 and am on hold.. hopefully didn't make a mistake by doing that. :oops:
One is correct ☺️

same LMAO

They usually set aside certain amounts per category so yes Halloween may still be available to DVC owners (aka Blue card holders)

oh, I really hate to ask this, but have any DVC resale owners (white not blue card) gotten tickets through the 9800 number? I hate to think that is why it keeps kicking me out after I get through the prompts

I first tried the TA number and was told I was in the wrong place (even though we'd received a TA email that said otherwise). So I tried the other number that everyone else has been using. I got through and was on hold for awhile, then got disconnected. Called the TA number back and discovered that they had shut that line down completely in the interim. Called the regular number back. Got through after several hundred more tries but was almost immediately disconnected. Called the TA number back and got through. Was told Halloween was sold out and started purchasing tix for my other clients. Was in the middle of providing payment info for my first client and got disconnected again. Called the TA number back, and it's been shut down again. I am out of ideas lol.

I am so sorry this has been such a rough day. I hope you can get things sorted for your clients.

FWIW I just got a text alert from Chase about a transaction to my CC for the amount of our tickets, so I guess our TA managed to get through somehow.

Disney has just got to do better.

DVC point renter staying at Riviera.....called over 1400 times (4240 number) starting right at 7EST just to get on hold. Waited on hold for about 2.5 hours....got nervous reading a few comments here about needing to be the owner, but finally got through and was able to buy my tix for Oct 29 with no issues.....whew, feel like I won the lottery!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter