• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Official 2021 "Disney After Hours Boo Bash" Thread

Meanwhile, I ordered tickets to see Hadestown on Broadway in less than 5 minutes this morning during this Boo Bash saga because they emailed me a link and a code. No reason Disney couldn’t have done the same.

100%. Instead, the phone lines are so clogged that the TA direct line has been completely shut down for several hours now (we're just getting a "we hope to open back up soon so call us back!" message). That's all fine and good if we were ONLY talking about special event tix here. It would still be annoying, don't get me wrong, but whatever. But this is the only line TA's can use for certain things, including addressing last-minute emergency situations like one of my clients is facing right now. I literally cannot get through to help this client with a very real, very time-sensitive situation...simply because event tickets dropped today??? How is this acceptable?

Yes, I'm renting DVC so they wont help me, you need to have the primary account holder on the phone.
Unfortunately, DVC's Member Services will only speak to the member. I'm sorry that you wasted your time on hold :(.

I spoke with Disney Internet "help" and they said that they would not show up under MDE, but did verify they are linked to my account on their end. Seems strange that I cannot see them under MDE even though the can validate they are linked on their end.
Hey, let's just show up and hope. Sound fun?! 😑

Do not call the AP 7277 number. They just told me they cannot do those tickets but can give me the other number to call. UGH!
That is the number I called and got tickets from. I even have the email confirmation now!

I spoke with Disney Internet "help" and they said that they would not show up under MDE, but did verify they are linked to my account on their end. Seems strange that I cannot see them under MDE even though the can validate they are linked on their end.
Thank you! It’s reassuring to me that I am not the only one - I have my confirmation email and got the successfully linked message but not being able to see them in MDE makes me anxious.

Hookay, got my tickets. As previously mentioned, I used the Spanish DVC Member Services line (I'm a member and have a res made on points). The wait on hold was about 45 mins. The CM answered in Spanish, but she was very nice and able to switch to English no problem. I do feel kind of guilty using this method, but after a few hours of getting through to the regular line, entering my member info, and then being told by the recording to call back, I was getting desperate. She gave me my confirmation # and mentioned that they're asking people to wait about an hour before trying to link the tickets to MDE.
I felt bad too but then I said it's every man for themselves at this point..lol

Ok. Nobody shoot me. on my 1,073rd attempt. I got right in. Was on hold for literally 10 seconds. 4240 number. I have no idea why. CM was super nice. Said that it was glitching on an off like that. Currently 1900 or so on hold. Down from 2500 at 7:00AM. Only sold out date was for Halloween. I am renting DVC points and there was no issue getting tickets at that number. She even let me buy for my sister because I had her reservation number. She knows about the MDE glitch so had me link while on the phone and also said she was snail mailing hard tickets to my house.

I am very curious to know how many tickets will be sold for each night?? I have been to 1 DAH pre-covid and it was not busy. I am thinking just a few thousand tickets for the night I went back in 2019. Good luck to all those who are still trying to get through. I was so thankful I kept that 1-800 number and the very kind CM assured me that I would not get disconnected and I only waited 48 minutes. I got through on the number around 0840 this morning. Just like everyone else, I called and called and got the busy signal as well.

I'M ON HOLD!!!

Now, if Halloween opens back up next week for the general ticket sale I'm going to lose it.

What did your "hold message" say when you got through? I am afraid I just hung up on "all circuits are busy" and was not sure if that was the hold message.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter