• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Official 2021 "Disney After Hours Boo Bash" Thread

What did your "hold message" say when you got through? I am afraid I just hung up on "all circuits are busy" and was not sure if that was the hold message.
I got the "Thank you for calling Walt Disney World" message and then it asked me if I was a TA, DVC member, AP holder, etc. From there, it went straight to the hold music.

"All circuits busy" means that you did not get connected. I had that issue all morning. You'll just want to keep redialing. Good luck!

I got the "Thank you for calling Walt Disney World" message and then it asked me if I was a TA, DVC member, AP holder, etc. From there, it went straight to the hold music.

"All circuits busy" means that you did not get connected. I had that issue all morning. You'll just want to keep redialing. Good luck!

Thank you, the best of luck. I said I was gonna quit for a while, but here I am with my lean cuisine hitting redial :)

I have been on hold for 35 minutes (after 5+ hours of calling). I was calling on both my cell phone and my landline, and happened to reach on the landline. Problem is, I have to take my kids to the dentist in a little less than an hour. What are the odds that I get in off the hold queue before that?

After dialing what felt like 1,000 times starting right at 7am, FINALLY got through and on hold for almost two hours. But we got our tickets! This was insane. Took the rep lots of time for the system to load during the call. I hope this gets better!

What did your "hold message" say when you got through? I am afraid I just hung up on "all circuits are busy" and was not sure if that was the hold message.
First thing is does is give little musical chime and thank you for calling Walt Disney World. The some options of what to press, then Magical Music (with ADs often)

Got 3 tickets for 8/10 just now! I have been calling since 6am CST and only got a busy signal until an hour ago. I was so thankful to finally be placed on hold at 407-939-4240 but then the call dropped after 30 min! I finally called the Help Desk at 407-939-7529 (option 0) who answered in under 5 min and connected me to ticket reservations. The wait was 20 min. BTW, I also tried 407-939-5277 but this was always busy.

Thank you, the best of luck. I said I was gonna quit for a while, but here I am with my lean cuisine hitting redial :)
Haha, same! I started this at 7:00 this morning so I guess I'm committed. I took a 20 min break for awhile but somehow, here I am :rotfl2:

I swear, if it weren't for my kids.....

I am staying at BLT on rented points and received an email with the 800-800-9800# telling me I can book today and every time I got through and entered my reservation number, phone number and last 4 of SS they were busy and to try back later. I'm sure its because I am not a member. I will go back to the main 4240# later and hope for the best. I 2 need 2 tickets for 10/15.

I suggest you don't use that number - the prompts you were getting were likely for the DVC Member number and the main DVC owner's SSN. If you got through it would cause you great anguish because they won't sell you the tickets. Stick to the main 4240 number and use your reservation number. Good Luck and maybe we'll pass by each other on 10/15.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter