"Official" 2023 Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party - Let's Get Spooky!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I donā€™t see any MK fireworks dessert parties for dates during the Halloween Parties I remember in the past they did offer parties on those nights.

Does anyone remember if there were no parades during the day on MNSSHP days? We were hoping to see the fire-breathing dragon at Festival of Fantasy, but as of now there are no parades on the calendar after Saturday Aug. 5.

Does anyone remember if there were no parades during the day on MNSSHP days? We were hoping to see the fire-breathing dragon at Festival of Fantasy, but as of now there are no parades on the calendar after Saturday Aug. 5.
Last year they did have the parade during the day on MNSSHP days. We got lucky and caught it just as we were entering for the party (entered early with our park hoppers around 3:30).

Yes, historically there is still an afternoon parade even on party days.

Right now they are offering 2 parades per day. As it gets slower later in the summer, they might go back to 1 parade per day, which is why itā€™s not scheduled yet. They may not have made that decision yet.

So I have tickets for Mickeys Not So Scary. in the MDE app they show in my ā€œtickets and passesā€ section but they donā€™t show in my future plans calendar. I tried adding by scanning them entering the number etc. itā€™s no big deal but when Iā€™m looking at my future plans I would like to see it in there. Is there any way possible to add?

Reactions: rlk
You'll have to add it to your MDE yourself as a note. Just hit the 'add more plans' box on the upper right hand corner of your MDE and click the add notes option.
I canā€™t find this and perhaps Iā€™m explaining it incorrectly. So my trip is in September and now when I look at future plans it shows for example Sept 7th and shows my hotel, my park Iā€™m going to and any dining reservations all listed in order. So I have a ticket for MNSSHP on September 12th and I would like it listed in there on September 12th with my park and dining and all. I would have thought the ticket would automatically ā€putā€ intself in the plans. There is a ā€œlink to accountā€ button at the bottom of future plans and I clicked that and put the ticket number in and it wonā€™t recognize it. Itā€™s not that important I would have thought it would have appeared just like when I make a dining reservation

I canā€™t find this and perhaps Iā€™m explaining it incorrectly. So my trip is in September and now when I look at future plans it shows for example Sept 7th and shows my hotel, my park Iā€™m going to and any dining reservations all listed in order. So I have a ticket for MNSSHP on September 12th and I would like it listed in there on September 12th with my park and dining and all. I would have thought the ticket would automatically ā€putā€ intself in the plans. There is a ā€œlink to accountā€ button at the bottom of future plans and I clicked that and put the ticket number in and it wonā€™t recognize it. Itā€™s not that important I would have thought it would have appeared just like when I make a dining reservation
I just looked. I have hotel 9/7-11. My MNSSHP 9/8 and 9/10 only shows in tickets n passes section. Disney IT just sucks lol

I go often but my party tickets donā€™t show where we would like.

As long as you can see tickets your day will Go smoothly.

I wanted this in my plans too. It's stupid that it isn't automatic.

They used to have a way to reserve a spot for the parade at Tony's. Does anyone know if they still are doing that and if so how to book it?

You have to do it thru the MDE website, not the app. See this previous post in this thread:
https://www.disboards.com/threads/o...n-party-lets-get-spooky.3914237/post-64776365

I haven't found out how to do it on the app but it's available online.

- Login to MDE
- under 'My Plans...' there is an option to 'Add More Plans'
- click the dropdown box and look for 'Notes'
View attachment 756718

- a box will be displayed for you to enter date, time, location, subject and details and then you can also decide who in your family and friends you wish to share this with.

View attachment 756721

We're meeting friends at Disney a couple of days so we'll share our notes with them. This is also where you can add your party info and it will show up in your daily schedule.

View attachment 756722

Hope this helps!
Please open post above for instructions re adding on MDE website. It cannot be done on the app.

I wanted this in my plans too. It's stupid that it isn't automatic.

Has anyone heard anything about MNSSHP event dining? We hit our 60 day mark, and I'm hoping there's special event dining happening somewhere. Also, as an FYI Jungle Skipper Canteen isn't open for dinner on party nights this year (at least for the August dates that have been released).
Maybe something along the line of the villains thing @ Tonyā€™s.
Similar question! This will be our first MNSSHP. Our 60+ days for ADRs opened up but couldn't find anything on our party date after 4PM. Will special dining open closer to the party dates, or are all table services walk-up only during mix-in?

Last edited:
Similar question! This will be our MNSSHP. Our 60+ days for ADRs opened up but couldn't find anything on our party date after 4PM. Will special dining open closer to the party dates, or are all table services walk-up only during mix-in?
IF you look at dining options the Halloween party has Cinderellas castle and Be our guest as bookable options IF you have a party ticket for that night. Like last year it is now bookable yet but should be soon. Keep an eye on it.

https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/d...s-not-so-scary-halloween-party-table-service/
There is also a dedicated party night dessert party.

https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/d...pooky-spectacular-dessert-party-plaza-garden/

IF you look at dining options the Halloween party has Cinderellas castle and Be our guest as bookable options IF you have a party ticket for that night. Like last year it is now bookable yet but should be soon. Keep an eye on it.

https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/d...s-not-so-scary-halloween-party-table-service/
There is also a dedicated party night dessert party.

https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/d...pooky-spectacular-dessert-party-plaza-garden/
Thank you! Both links are redirecting me to the main party page, so I'll take that as a good sign that it's coming soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter