"Official" 2023 Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party - Yuletide Joy

Are these tickets ever refundable? We have tickets to the December 19th party and my daughters choir teacher just announced there will be a mandatory choir concert on that date so we have to adjust our whole trip.😡

Are these tickets ever refundable? We have tickets to the December 19th party and my daughters choir teacher just announced there will be a mandatory choir concert on that date so we have to adjust our whole trip.😡
Unfortunately no. You can contact Disney and they will credit the value to your account that you can use for a future special event. Some have said they just don't use them and the credit is automatically added to their MDE account but I tend to be the type of person who would want to call and ensure this happens rather than let Disney do it on their own.

Question: besides the lower crowds, special fireworks, and free stuff for this event

What else is there that isn’t there, let’s say mid December?

Missed out on tickets this year but might still wanna go to MK one day

Still feel like Christmas?

Unfortunately no. You can contact Disney and they will credit the value to your account that you can use for a future special event. Some have said they just don't use them and the credit is automatically added to their MDE account but I tend to be the type of person who would want to call and ensure this happens rather than let Disney do it on their own.
Do you know if they can be used for after hours event's, or do they have to be the party's?

My daughter is now joining our trip last minute - does anyone have advice on how to secure
one ticket to the MVMCP for 12/21, which is sold out????

My daughter is now joining our trip last minute - does anyone have advice on how to secure
Call and ask. Sometimes they’ll make an exception for a group that has tickets and just needs one. If no dice try again another day.

If the rest of your group already has party tickets purchased, Disney will often allow you to purchase one more as they understand plans can change. There is no guarantee but calling (more than once if needed) often allows an extra ticket to be added to a sold out party.

Question: besides the lower crowds, special fireworks, and free stuff for this event

What else is there that isn’t there, let’s say mid December?

Missed out on tickets this year but might still wanna go to MK one day

Still feel like Christmas?
I think the other party things are the parade, ride overlays, snow on Main Street, dance parties. I think the MK still feels very festive with the tree and decorations. I think the Jingle Cruise is also ongoing and not a party thing. You might also enjoy the gingerbread displays at the CR and GF on the resort monorail line.

Only one date remains available for this year's MVMCP - December 14

This date had originally shown as sold out back in October, but then was available.

I wanted to give an update on my situation. I was in need of Christmas Party tickets for 11/28. We had bought some for 12/14 but our plans changed and our trip now starts on Monday 11/27. Staying on site and called guest services several times today to see if there was availability to change our tickets to 11/28. We got some pixie dust after several calls and there was a cancellation and we were able to be moved to 11/28. All the reps were wonderful and ended up working out. We are very excited.

Does the Laugh Floor have a holiday overlay this year? I can’t seem to find the answer anywhere (which leads me to believe it’s a no…)
Yes they did! We were there Tuesday night for the party and it was Holiday themed. We didn't do it during the day, so I don't know if they switched it during the party or it was like that during the day too.

So am I just being dumb, or is there not a way to see the character wait times in the app? It's MVMCP now and I'm looking in the app to see the wait times for Sleeping Beauty and I don't see where they are? Are they there and I'm just dumb and missing it?

We were supposed to be there tonight. And at Jollywood Nights tomorrow. But I broke a wisdom tooth on Wednesday night. Dentist advised me not to travel, so I had to cancel our trip literally hours before we were supposed to fly out. Luckily, Disney, DVC and the airline were all very understanding, so we’re not out anything financially. Just super bummed - and dreading seeing an oral surgeon to have a wisdom tooth removed.

So am I just being dumb, or is there not a way to see the character wait times in the app? It's MVMCP now and I'm looking in the app to see the wait times for Sleeping Beauty and I don't see where they are? Are they there and I'm just dumb and missing it?
You’re not dumb— character waits are not posted on the app. You just have to go & look at the sign or ask a cast member posted there for an estimate.

Is this the same for this year? TIA!

From2022: Starting at 7:00pm you can click on each character and it will show what time they are meeting. Here's how to see the list:
Open MDE app
Click upside down teardrop at bottom of screen
Change LH drop down option to MK
Change centre drop down to ‘Characters’
Change right option to ‘Show List’

Thanks! @scrappinginontario

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter