• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

"Official" 2024 Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party

That is just a featured post. It was from July 12, 2023. There haven't been any posts put up today, yet.
There does seem to be an update to the Ship's Log post for today April 25th, but I hope they aren't counting that as their blog post for today...I am still hopeful!

There does seem to be an update to the Ship's Log post for today April 25th, but I hope they aren't counting that as their blog post for today...I am still hopeful!
Under latest posts the last one is yesterday, so it's unlikely.

We’re still missing the announcement of the announcement though? No “Halfway to Halloween is next week!” Announcement. Doesn’t that usually come first?

I'm just not confident we're getting a Halfway to Halloween media moment this year. It seems like Parks & Cruise media teams are heads down on TBA, PixarFest in California, Lighthouse Point/Treasure updates... I feel like MNSSHP is going to be dropped as quietly as Food & Wine was this week.

Today on the Disney Blog... "Cast Canoe Racing" - I'm thinking the Halfway to Halloween announcement will be next week seeing as the actual halfway date is April 30th/May 1st.
I guess the Disney Channel's Halfway to Halloween schedule this Sunday will kick everything off 🤔

Too late. It's Gospel for me.
Same here, it is set in Internet Stone. If true, my aug13-aug22 trip is safe enough to have 1-2 dates fall within the trip. but I still can't schedule any tix until I know exact dates. Come on Disney, stop hiding the dates, they obviously know them, give people a reason to buy park tix, book hotels, etc.

Ok..I am not sure if this is legit or not, but it comes from a popular Disney site in the UK...they have posted the start and end date for MNSSHP 2024 (perhaps a travel agent leak or someone knows a Cast Member?) Anyway, don't come at the messenger if it is wrong please, but seeing as we are all on the edge of seats waiting, I thought I would share!
https://mickeyfromthe.uk/news/mickeys-notsoscary-halloween-party-2024-dates-revealed
The cat is out of the bag now, just go crazy and announce the whole thing lol

Hey hey! I got 1 of the 2 stories right today.

One is based on an imagineer lol, upset I got the merchandise one wrong over a canoe race lol. But then again, we probably learned the start of Aug 9, I'll take what I can get at this point. Going Halloween crazy over here!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter