~~***Official April 2017 Thread***~~

Going with my wife for our first vacation with the Mouse. We will celebrate her 60th, Easter, and plan on enjoying the F&G Festival and the Gin Blossoms.

We are at ASMo from 04/14 to 04/19. It's a short trip, but I have it all planned out, even on short notice!

Husband and I are going April 17 for three days prior to a three day cruise on the Wonder. Can't wait. Staying at AKL with a safari view. My husband has never been to Animal Kingdom and I haven't been since 2009. All subsequent visits I skipped AK. Plan to take advantage of both the 7 am EMH opening of MK and the evening EMH 12 - 2 am on April 19. Booked the Wishes dessert party for that day as well. Good thing we leave for the cruise the next day. I think we are going to need the three days of relaxation after the long MK day.
:tinker:

Two weeks until my trip! I started planning in December. It was supposed to be a quick solo trip: 2 days in the parks before the Star Wars Celebration at the Orlando convention center. I knew crowds would be crazy, but I've been several times in the past few years, so I got FP for my favorites and was fully content to just go with the flow.

Just last weekend my parents decided they want to come with me. I'm thrilled to show them around and share my love of Disney--they've only been there once, when I was 3 years old--but now just going with the flow is out the window! I've never been during peak crowds, but surprisingly they seem cool with 7am EMH, so I think we'll be okay.

Their one request? They announced this morning that a neighbor told them they could eat dinner in the Beast's castle, so we should do that :scared:

Two weeks until my trip! I started planning in December. It was supposed to be a quick solo trip: 2 days in the parks before the Star Wars Celebration at the Orlando convention center. I knew crowds would be crazy, but I've been several times in the past few years, so I got FP for my favorites and was fully content to just go with the flow.

Just last weekend my parents decided they want to come with me. I'm thrilled to show them around and share my love of Disney--they've only been there once, when I was 3 years old--but now just going with the flow is out the window! I've never been during peak crowds, but surprisingly they seem cool with 7am EMH, so I think we'll be okay.

Their one request? They announced this morning that a neighbor told them they could eat dinner in the Beast's castle, so we should do that :scared:
Do you follow the ADR cancellation thread? A few BOGs have popped up

Yes! And the TP reservation finder, and I check on my own as often as possible! Unfortunately with only a two day trip my options are very limited--it has to be on 4/11.

I love TP, too, and have gotten all but the BOG. One time came up but it was 50 minutes before the time I need and I just couldn't make it work with our fastpasses. Ah well. I do think, though, that the closer you get, the more will pop up, especially at the 2 day mark as people cancel. Good luck!

I wanted to order from Disney Floral and Gifts to have an Easter Basket delivered to our room on Easter but that's the day we arrive and I'm not sure if they can have something waiting for you in your room once you check in. Anyone know? Thanks!

I wanted to order from Disney Floral and Gifts to have an Easter Basket delivered to our room on Easter but that's the day we arrive and I'm not sure if they can have something waiting for you in your room once you check in. Anyone know? Thanks!

I believe you have to be checked in in order for it to be delivered, but I'm not 100% sure on that. So maybe they could deliver it after you check in, but it couldn't be waiting in your room for you.

My husband and I will be celebrating our anniversary when we go in less than two weeks. When we were there for our honeymoon, we learned about the tours in Animal Kingdom and said we'd love to do one someday. Well, I just got off the phone (after waiting for over 45 minutes to talk to a cast member) and I booked a Savor the Savanna tour for us on our AK day!! :cloud9: I'M SO EXCITED AND I WANT TO SURPRISE HIM BUT I DON'T KNOW HOW LONG I CAN KEEP THIS TO MYSELF

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter